Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone race at tunderbird raceway in AZ???buddy and i thinking about hitting the next track day up, we usually drive down to new mexico but thunderbird is closer...but i havent got any good feedback about the track... :feedback so that we can decide if its worth the trip...

·
Registered
522 Posts
Yeah, it's Firebird International Raceway. aztrackday.com and Team Arizona both run track days at Firebird and AMP (closed temporarily, hopefully). PSC is a good board, but you're going to have to go to a ride or meeting in order to get access to their forum.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Lok said:
Yeah, it's Firebird International Raceway. aztrackday.com and Team Arizona both run track days at Firebird and AMP (closed temporarily, hopefully). PSC is a good board, but you're going to have to go to a ride or meeting in order to get access to their forum.
The board has been open for over six months

·
Registered
522 Posts
I thought it was open and then reverted back to old procedures again because of a couple of annoying new users/trolls. Then again, I could be wrong.

·
Registered
981 Posts
me and a friend are planning on goin to a few trackdays as soon as the temps drop. Andrew, u should come with us if/when we do decide to go

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
I have done a track day out there, HOT AS HELL! Were on the West track, has a nice straight, horse shoe and all. But beware of the crack sealer coming out of turn 10 it is like ice. I think the next one is in Oct and going to be a big one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts