Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my copy on Monday. I've only played two games so far, but so far I think it's awesome!!! Lots of new features this year, like team storylines and player morale. Pretty sweet!!!

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
No, I haven't yet because in comparision to price, I'm tempted to get the ESPN 2K5 instead.

·
Registered
912 Posts
oh yea ESPN is way cheaper. Not sure if it is worth it but i'll rent it first. Haven't played madden 2005 yet but NCAA 2005 is awesome. but it is very hard to complete a pass. It is like all my recievers are wearing oven mitts.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
robbieace said:
oh yea ESPN is way cheaper. Not sure if it is worth it but i'll rent it first. Haven't played madden 2005 yet but NCAA 2005 is awesome. but it is very hard to complete a pass. It is like all my recievers are wearing oven mitts.
I don't think I'll ever play against you, so here is a lil tip, Madden now gives you full controll of every player, at the preciest moment, hit the triange button, on offence as well as defence, and see if that don't help. Let me know how it works for you.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Jake said:
I picked up my copy on Monday. I've only played two games so far, but so far I think it's awesome!!! Lots of new features this year, like team storylines and player morale. Pretty sweet!!!
Do you have crowd controll for the home team?
Do you hit a certain button to put a hard hit on someone?
Is it close to College 05 or do you know?

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ibleedgreen said:
Do you have crowd controll for the home team?
Do you hit a certain button to put a hard hit on someone?
Is it close to College 05 or do you know?
Answering the first two question, I don't think so. But then again I've only played 4 games.

As for it being close to College Football 2005, I'm not sure. I've never played College Football 2005.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
ESPN 2k5 destroys Madden 2005 dollar for dollar.

I really enjoy playing ESPN on Xbox LIVE, and on the single player.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I haven't played either, but I do have a question. How do you get PS2 games to play in true 5.1 surround? Do they or do just dvd's play that way? I have it hooked up optical but I can only get dvd's to play in 5.1...

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
^^^

I BELIEVE that the PS2 will only play DVD's in full 5.1 surround.

Xbox, on the other hand, doesn't have that issue...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts