Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
By naming a bike, you are personifying it. If your bike is similar to a person then it can act like a person, which includes making its own choices. I want my bike to do what I tell it to do when I tell it to do it. The last thing I want is my bike to have a mind of its own!

That is my silly silly reason for never naming it. Yea, I know I'm weird.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
calculusballer said:
Ooh that's an easy one, I named my bike Your Mom. I totally just rode Your Mom dude! :)
Bwwaaaa hahahaha......... :lol

Everyone knows my bikesters name....the Smokin' Joe Camel Toe

·
Registered
28 Posts
I call mine the Red Rocket... if any of you have seen the southpark that this is in reference to, you will understand.

red rocket, red rocket, red rocket.... YEAH!!!!!

Tom

·
Registered
177 Posts
hmmm.... Never put much thought into it, but I like calculusballer's name for his bike

·
Registered
177 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Bwwaaaa hahahaha......... :lol

Everyone knows my bikesters name....the Smokin' Joe Camel Toe
so you rode the Camel Toe lastnight?

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
i call mine "Jer". so if you ever hear me accidently say out loud "i was riding Jer last night", i mean the bike. yeah thats it. the bike.

now if you hear me say "Jer was giving me head behind the dumpster", that means Jer was giving me head behind the dumpster again.

:lol :twofinger :lol

·
Registered
444 Posts
davisa said:
i call mine "Jer". so if you ever hear me accidently say out loud "i was riding Jer last night", i mean the bike. yeah thats it. the bike.

now if you hear me say "Jer was giving me head behind the dumpster", that means Jer was giving me head behind the dumpster again.

I...ugh.. cant think of anything witty or clever.. just woke up. So yeah, screw you Dave :twofinger see ya guys tomorrow night at the undisclosed location in the undisclosed city in the undisclosed state. There I shall prove my heterosexuality. And in some way prove Dave's :gay 'uality

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I named mine fucker. Sometimes it pisses me off, and sometimes it makes me happier than anything in this world. But fucker is a universal term, so that is it's name.

·
Registered
177 Posts
davisa said:

:lol :lol

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
I like "El Leone" - Italian for "The Lion" - representative of the MS Lion head on the upper fairing. In addition, that's what the Italian Tifosi called Nigel Mansell when he drove for Ferrari - and Carl Fogerty when he rode for Ducati.

Cheers,

Todd

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
RC51 said:
so you rode the Camel Toe lastnight?

I ride the Toe every night, but Alilalien got to ride the toe last night......w00t w00t

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
adamf2 said:
I named mine fucker. Sometimes it pisses me off, and sometimes it makes me happier than anything in this world. But fucker is a universal term, so that is it's name.
Dude, its kind of Ironic that we live in Wisconsin, yet your city is "cow-ville" translated from spanish...

·
Registered
804 Posts
The Big Fat Bitch ~

Attachments

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
Dude, its kind of Ironic that we live in Wisconsin, yet your city is "cow-ville" translated from spanish...
Actually, it's "cow town" in spanish. :twofinger Ironically, there are almost NO cows here. It's actually a pretty big city now. But yeah, it still blows living in a city named cow town. Thinking about seriously moving to colorado springs though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts