Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the weather is going to hold out and I'd really like to stop by but have several errands to run tonight after work. Have to stop by Garvis Honda and pick up some bolts I've had on order and "in" for...weeks, but have never bothered stopping by and picking up my $4 worth of hardware, hope they still have it on hand. Want to stop by Struthers Brothers and check out their current stock of Pocketbikes ;)

Curious if anyone was planning on attending and if so, what time you might be there.

·
Registered
753 Posts
No go

Sorry I am approaching the big moving day (2 weeks) and I would be killed by my wife if I ventured out. Too much packing to do still before closing date.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, by the way...Struther's Brothers doesn't sell any Pocketbikes anymore. Their website is outdated. ...I was crushed.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
They sold them as of a couple weeks ago. I was in there and they had 2 or 3.

I was at Porky last night and watched the high speed sportbike chase. Cops were morons to pursue. Lead cop just had a hard on for the guy. Guy was doing nothing out of the ordinary except going a little faster than he should in the Walgreens pkg lot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts