Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably a stupid question, but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. I have a scorpion full exhaust on my R1, it's a titanium flame pipe.

I need to get a new exhaust hanger for the pipe but I cant find them anywhere. I checked ebay, online, and every place I knew to go. I also sent a messge to Scorpion via there website, no answer. I don't need the hanger part that looks like a triangle, but I do need the part that goes around the exhaust and connects to the hanger, looks kinda like a strap?

Anyway, if anyone can help i'd appreciate it.... thanks a heep.

Will :eatpop

·
Enlightened
771 Posts
lownuff said:
This is probably a stupid question, but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. I have a scorpion full exhaust on my R1, it's a titanium flame pipe.

I need to get a new exhaust hanger for the pipe but I cant find them anywhere. I checked ebay, online, and every place I knew to go. I also sent a messge to Scorpion via there website, no answer. I don't need the hanger part that looks like a triangle, but I do need the part that goes around the exhaust and connects to the hanger, looks kinda like a strap?

Anyway, if anyone can help i'd appreciate it.... thanks a heep.

Will :eatpop
Replacement muffler hanger straps can be a pain in the a$$ to find. I have Scorpion slip-ons on my Z1000 and one of the straps broke last year. I ordered one off of ebay but it ended up being to big for my muffler. I finally wound up having a coworker just weld the strap back together.

I would just call Scorpion and see if they will ship you another for free since they have a lifetime gaurantee on their products.

·
Banned
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ended up going down to the local yamaha dealership today, hoping they would have something laying around. They didn't, but told me they could call Scorpion for me. Sooooo they called and ordered a new strap/hanger for that specific pipe. :) $29.99....oh well.

Thanks anyways guys..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts