Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to buy a new motorcycle and I found a good priced kawasaki ZX9R and I wanted to compare it to the CBR600F4i, It's so hard to find stats for bikes though and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good website. Or could tell me how those two bikes compare, as far as handling and speed.

·
Registered
394 Posts
The ZX9R would blow the doors off the CBR600. The 600 would be a little lighter in twisties but if you want all out speed go with the ZX9R.

Also, check these out they may help you....

www.motorcycle.com
www.powersportsnetwork.com

·
Registered
1,855 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe their stats from bikez is crankshaft HP and the others are rear wheel? It seems about right... maybe?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Desp said:
I'm about to buy a new motorcycle and I found a good priced kawasaki ZX9R and I wanted to compare it to the CBR600F4i, It's so hard to find stats for bikes though and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good website. Or could tell me how those two bikes compare, as far as handling and speed.

There is no comparison between the Zx-9 and cbr600f4. The ZX-9 has more HP and torque period no matter what you do to the f4.

·
Registered
524 Posts
ZX9 and cbr600? I think you had better sit down and decide what you really want.

If you intend to do your Duhamel impression do not get a zx9 you will feel the width and weight. Trust me on this one.

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
neutom72 said:
The 600 would be a little lighter in twisties but if you want all out speed go with the ZX9R.
"A little lighter" doesn't quite cover it.

At any rate, I hope this isn't a first bike, you'll be in way over your head on either machine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts