Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Sounds like a good deal.

Mini DV is the way to go if you don't want to go to DVD recording.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
If I didn't have mine, I'd snag something like that.

My Sony has got the night vision and everything on it. I like it alot. It's just too bad I dont' use it much.

As soon as I get a camera mount for my bike, I'll probably start using it alot more.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Yah man, like I said, I would. It seems like a good deal. Did you check around and see what they go for if you could still find one in a store??

If it doesn't come with one, make sure you get a carry bag for it soon. It's easy to damage them if you just leave them lying around. I got a really nice Samsonite bag (I think it's Samsonite) for mine from Target for about $20 bucks on sale.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
I have a zr60, its a great little camera with lots of features. The picture quality is amazing, espicially during the day. I just got a tank mount for it and have been shooting some video, the camera is doing great. Go for it.

·
Registered
813 Posts
It's not very good in low light and the stills shots are only good for emailing friends.. 1/2 a mega pixel isn't really enough to be printing on a 4x6..

With that said, It's hard to beat a $260 price tag... if you don't like it, you can probably sell it for the same price on Ebay

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah i just purchased it, i'm only gonna use it to record stuff not take pics, i have my 2 megapixel camera for that :) yeah hopefully i'll get the cam by next week, i cant wait!

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Wow. Tuscaloosa?? That must be a place like Kalamazoo...something that you had heard of, but you never knew REALLY existed until you meet someone from there...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.