Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cameras? i'm thinkin about buyin this Canon on ebay its a Mini DV ZR60 for about $255, what yall think :confused:

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Sounds like a good deal.

Mini DV is the way to go if you don't want to go to DVD recording.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
If I didn't have mine, I'd snag something like that.

My Sony has got the night vision and everything on it. I like it alot. It's just too bad I dont' use it much.

As soon as I get a camera mount for my bike, I'll probably start using it alot more.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i would get a sony but i'm too damn broke lol i've only got about $280 so i'm gonna go ahead and get this.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Yah man, like I said, I would. It seems like a good deal. Did you check around and see what they go for if you could still find one in a store??

If it doesn't come with one, make sure you get a carry bag for it soon. It's easy to damage them if you just leave them lying around. I got a really nice Samsonite bag (I think it's Samsonite) for mine from Target for about $20 bucks on sale.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
I have a zr60, its a great little camera with lots of features. The picture quality is amazing, espicially during the day. I just got a tank mount for it and have been shooting some video, the camera is doing great. Go for it.

·
Registered
813 Posts
It's not very good in low light and the stills shots are only good for emailing friends.. 1/2 a mega pixel isn't really enough to be printing on a 4x6..

With that said, It's hard to beat a $260 price tag... if you don't like it, you can probably sell it for the same price on Ebay

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah i just purchased it, i'm only gonna use it to record stuff not take pics, i have my 2 megapixel camera for that :) yeah hopefully i'll get the cam by next week, i cant wait!

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Wow. Tuscaloosa?? That must be a place like Kalamazoo...something that you had heard of, but you never knew REALLY existed until you meet someone from there...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Stephen072774 said:
Cool, there are several riders on this board from Prattville and Montgomery. I'm in the sticks about an hour north of Tuscaloosa.
sweet, we should hook up and ride sometime!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
Wow. Tuscaloosa?? That must be a place like Kalamazoo...something that you had heard of, but you never knew REALLY existed until you meet someone from there...
Oh yea, home of the Alabama Crimson Tide!!! (says proud alumni :D )

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Stephen072774 said:
Oh yea, home of the Alabama Crimson Tide!!! (says proud alumni :D )
you know! lol Crimson Tide all the way, i love it when the Auburn vs. Bama rivalry gets fired up each year...

·
Registered
649 Posts
Beto said:
you know! lol Crimson Tide all the way, i love it when the Auburn vs. Bama rivalry gets fired up each year...
yea, its too bad the NCAA has got it so bad for Bama, they're gonna suck till they get rebuilded. :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts