Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find out how to pull a stereo out of a 98 Buick Park Avenue. There is a tape stuck in it and the dealership wants $500 to get it out. I know there has to be a website out there with the information for free.

·
Banned
598 Posts
i can hook ya up hold on It will cost you 400 points though !!!!MUHAHAHHAH I work for CC RoadShop

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I suggest a slide hammer (body shop tool for pulling dents).

You can also buy ANYTHING for your car from crutchfield and they include instructions (with pictures) of how to replace every stereo component in your specific vehicle.

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
LittleTex said:
I need to find out how to pull a stereo out of a 98 Buick Park Avenue. There is a tape stuck in it and the dealership wants $500 to get it out. I know there has to be a website out there with the information for free.
You could try carstereo.com, its a forum like this for car stereo enthusiasts.
Or you could just try it yourself, and if you trash it im sure you could replace it for less way less than $500

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
+10 on crutchfield for ANYTHING to do with audio/visual home or car. Great advice and helpful good peeps with some dam good prices. You may find it cheaper somewhere but I doubt you will find any place that is as eager to help ya as they are!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Go to Autozone or Advanced auto and spend $15 bucks on a Haynes Manual. Mejiers sells them too. Will tell you step by step how to remove it, as well as do just about anything else on your car.

IMO everyone should have one for their car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts