Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to start investing money in something other than my bike, lol. I was wondering if anyone has any stock or money market fund recomendations. I recently read an article on how the japanese market has gained 36% in the second quarter, and how the Pacific market is also a good investment. I'm definately interested in something safer like a money market account or mmf, just dont know which one will give me a good return on investment. Ill probably be selling my bike soon, so ill have around $3k to invest.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
If you're looking into foreign markets, then maybe look for a mutual fund that only deals with the foreign markets instead of all the local ones??? I really shouldn't be giving out investing advice. I don't know near enough to be of much help. I just put money into my 401K and make a couple half educated guesses on where it goes once it goes in there. I wish I knew more too.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Go to an investing firm. Right now, I currently deal with Morgan Stanley and the people there are very helpful and tuned in to what you want out of your money. If you want to be aggressive, they will help you with that. If you are very conservative, but want gains, they will help with that as well.

If you are looking at earning large amounts of money, forget it unless you are also willing to lose large amounts of money. That $3k you have now should be considered expendible if you want to invest in volatile stocks that gain and lose a lot depending on the day/week/year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts