Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Yeah it's fast...
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A gentlemen came into work today and noticed I had a Fazer, and asked if I was interested in his '86 FZX700 with 8,000 miles. If I had the money I would have jumped all over it. I asked him hte price but he said that he hasnt thought about it yet. I havent seen it so I cant comment on the condition, but he said it is complete and with only 8k miles who knows? if you are interested I can foward the information, FYI he lives around 32nd st and Bell rd.

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
I like those old Fazers. I would be all over it if I lived in Arizona. They remind me of a miniature V-max.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
i would if the price is right.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
A bike that old with that little mileage on it actually would kind of worry me. How many of the years had the bike been stored for extended periods of time - maybe incorrectly?

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
True true. I just racked up about 1500 miles in less than a month. I would be worried about improper storage also.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
whats his phone #

·
Registered
1 Posts
fazer for sale

Hello do you know how to reach the guy with the fazer for sale in phoenix? I live nearby and want to reach him.
thank you
steve
623-221-9592

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fzx700

A gentlemen came into work today and noticed I had a Fazer, and asked if I was interested in his '86 FZX700 with 8,000 miles. If I had the money I would have jumped all over it. I asked him hte price but he said that he hasnt thought about it yet. I havent seen it so I cant comment on the condition, but he said it is complete and with only 8k miles who knows? if you are interested I can foward the information, FYI he lives around 32nd st and Bell rd.

Hi could you give him my e-mail [email protected]
my number is 269-267-9466
thank you very much

1 - 9 of 9 Posts