Sport Bikes banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Thread Killer
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed driving lights or fog lights? I would love to see some pics if you have. I want to install a pair of driving lights. Mostly for visibility to other drivers, but also for more functional light for night riding. I am thinking of some sort of bracket attached to the mirror mounts. After looking around a little, it looks like home made brackets may be my only choice. Any ideas?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Pretender said:
Has anyone installed driving lights or fog lights? I would love to see some pics if you have. I want to install a pair of driving lights. Mostly for visibility to other drivers, but also for more functional light for night riding. I am thinking of some sort of bracket attached to the mirror mounts. After looking around a little, it looks like home made brackets may be my only choice. Any ideas?

Here is the pictures of my bike:

http://home.comcast.net/~mvaserma/

And you know what - I do not have that light any more. I killed the battery running it. Uninstalled and returned back to the store. Do not do it. Alternator is not capable of producing enoupgh energy to keep up with the demanad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts