Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was just wondering if anyone could possibly help me. I bought some seatbelts from a dude in Springfield Va. And just wondered if possibly anyone lived close to this dude and could make him a visit. I paid for the shit and the little fucker never sent me the belts and I know of many others that he did the same scheme with.

Here is the LINK to where I ran into him.

Here is his name and Address. I looked this up on Streets and Trips and it is real close to Washington D.C.

Ben Pavone
7778 Euclid Way
Springfield,Virginia,22153

This would be worth its weight in gold to me.:D

Thanks
:DGODFATHER:D

If you need any other information please hit me up VIA P.M.'s

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'm in VA and might be able to help out.. but what do you want me to do? Just knock on his door and be like "Err you scammed a guy I know, and he'd like his seatbelts?"

If you could give me some more details (links to what happened, cause I can't access the page without registering.. and maybe if you're gonna press charges or not..)

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh Im gonna press charges as soon as I find out who the fuck this dude is. I just dont live close to Va. I just want my seatbelts or his ass on a plate. If you know where this is we could get the police involved possibly but I dont know what they will do for $60 ya know.

I just figured if someone had the balls enough just to go to the dudes front door and ask for him. Then continue to tell how he fucked a buddie of thieirs he may get a little skeeeeeerd!!!!

He has no idea who he fucked with. You dont do shit like this to people like me I know way too many people that will make a little trip for me. Hell I would do it for any of my brothers or sisters on here.

Ill give ya a P.M.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I hate scamming fuckwads!!! If there's anyway you think I can help ya out from Wisconsin Godfather let me know. Maybe someone can get this guys phone number and all of us SBN'ers can have a little fun with him.

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
See thats what im talkin bout this dude fucked with the wrong dude here:D

I know way WAY tooooo many mother fuckers:D

Yalll's my boyz if ya ever need me for anything I will be there. Jake knows:D

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
:devil I tried everything i could to find a phone # but nothing!!! I'll keep trying :devil

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This Ass Hat finally got back on the site after 3weeks and check out what he said.

godfather..i sent you a very detailed PM..i PM'ed you explaining that i was in the hospital..you and another member on this board have not yet got their parts yet because of that..if you would like to know my lung collapsed and i've been bed side with a tube in my side putting air back into my lung...and i also explained to you that i will send your rear seat belts..but i do have to tell you, you have pissed me off very much..you now had my other buyer worried..if i had not sent you a PM about what was goign on then i would have udnerstood..but i kept you informed about what was goign on..if you would like to talk to me ont he phone i'd be glad to send you my cell phone number so we can talk..once agian I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A COLLASPED LUNG! I AM NOT SCAMMING ANYONE!
Now you think if he actually sent me a friggin P.M. I would have not worried too much about it. I still wouldnt have felt to great about it but????? At least I would have known what was going on. I still dont belive him I tried yet again to send a P.M. to him but his box is full and he didnt even remove any of the messages.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Sounds like a decent explanation.. let us know how it turns out.

If the guy still hasn't sent the stuff in a while, PM me and I'll go over there for ya.

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I dont have a clue????

I put up my phone number on Zilvia.com so he could call me I was up till 3:30am watching "The Last Samuri" but as you can guess no call.....

·
Cool and Refreshing
703 Posts
Where is the drama smiley when you need it, you know the smiley that is eating the popcorn:lol

:devilI have been trying to get a phone # on the addy you listed on here, :comp puter is pissing me off thogh, all I keep gettign is dead ends. Ill let ah know if I come up with anything from the other sites that I havnt got to yet. :dblthumb

·
Cool and Refreshing
703 Posts
The best I could was find the phone # to the business next to his. Maybe you could call them and ask if they could get the # over to his shop or whatever it is. Here is the phone # and addy to the closest business next to him.

A M Productions

miles 7755 Euclid Way
Springfield, VA 22153-3303 Phone: (703) 440-9242

Business Types: Employment Service-Employee Leasing, Modeling Agencies, more...

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds like this fucker got me good:mad

How many places do you know of that have houses right next to a buisness park (that is what it sounds like?)

This bastard has all kinds of excueses too. I think he is fulla shit Check this out he got on again this morning, none of his stories match up at all...... And he wont clean out his P.M. box either and it holds up to 100 messages this dude fucked a bunch of people how much ya wanna bet....

GODFATHER said:
s1mpl3m1nd on 06-21-04 said:
looking for it right now..i'll have it by tonight

godfather..i got ur money order...expect ur stuff soon
s1mpl3m1nd on 06-28-04 said:
godfather-its wrapped and being sent out tomorrow
s1mpl3m1nd on 07-18-04 said:
hey how the hell can i cash a damn check if i have been in the hospital..maybe my mom got it in the mail while i was gone and she cashed it..i have no idea..i'll ask her..but i'll call you later tonight( sunday) after i get home from work

Well it was a money order made out to you no one else can cash it. You already said in a post earlier that you had received my Money Order and you were shipping the parts out the next day? So now your stories arent matching up. But if you call me tonight maybe we can resolve the issue......

Here is my cell# since you cant clean out your inbox so we can take this to P.M.'s just so you have a way to get ahold of me at all times 630-461-6511

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And here is what the Money Order people said:

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your email. We show your money order was cashed on 6-29-04.
If you need further assistance regarding the cashed money order, you may
submit a claim form to TravelersExpressMoneyGram and receive a photocopy of
the cashed money order. Claim Cards/Tracer Forms can be found on our website
at (www.moneygram.com). Claim cards can also be obtained from the place of
purchase.
There is a $12.00 processing fee for the claim card service. The processing
fee can be sent in the form of a personal check or a
TravelersExpressMoneyGram money order. Please allow 30 to 60 days for
processing. A photocopy of the front and back of the cashed money order will
be sent to you. The photocopy can be provided to the payee as proof of
payment.
If you require additional help or information, you may contact us by email
or call us at 1-800-542-3590.
Sincerely,
TravelersExpressMoneyGram
Customer Service

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2004 1:41 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Money Order Inquiry Form

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Oh no...this sounds like what happened to Slo Tom awhile back!!

I hope you get your seat belts Godfather!! Now if they guy lived in Florida near me...I would be knockity knock knock...guess who this is!!?? hee hee

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
have matt drive by his house and take a pic of it, and post it up........

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yup Matt is probibly gonna take care of me LOL:D

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
That address is in a residential area, a subdivision called, 'Saratoga'. I used to date a girl that lived
right around the corner.
Let me know, I'll go by there asap! Right on my way to work.

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
j/k750 thats cool man:D

This little fucker called me last night he said he will be sending it out on friday and will be giving me the tracking numbers so Im gonna let it slide till then but if he doesnt P.M. me by then Ill be hollerin at ya.....

Thanks
Jim:D

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
GODFATHER said:
j/k750 thats cool man:D

This little fucker called me last night he said he will be sending it out on friday and will be giving me the tracking numbers so Im gonna let it slide till then but if he doesnt P.M. me by then Ill be hollerin at ya.....

Thanks
Jim:D
One more chance, eh? Good luck with that. PM me if you need anything.
It's right on my way...

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hell the dude is 18yrs old if you want to make a trip by just to let him know he is being watched that would be cool. Dont get yourself in trouble just let him know why your there and stuff LOL:D

1 - 20 of 69 Posts