Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know theres a bunch of you, i see you guys all the time. And i know where you meet at. So step forward and lets get the arkansas board moving.

PS. im new to the area and would like to meet other riders!

·
Registered
401 Posts
I'm not in Fayettville but close, Fort Smith. I'm new also and ride solo. I like a good ride, HWY. 71 up to Fayettville is alot of fun.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ARZX636Ryder said:
I'm not in Fayettville but close, Fort Smith. I'm new also and ride solo. I like a good ride, HWY. 71 up to Fayettville is alot of fun.
I;ve taken that road in the car but not the bike yet. Maybe this weekend i'll take a ride.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
havent seen you yet, but i ride a silver R6 with the black flames. i'll lookout for you.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I rode up in the Fayettville area this past weekend but I didn't see alot of sportbikes. I saw a ton of cruisers and a Goldwing club. I took off from Fort Smith to M.O., played the lottery for a bunch of friends then on the way back rode around the Fayettville area looking to see where the sportbikes meet up at. I'm familiar with the area but not in detail. I usually ride thru on Saturday. I have custody of my son so I only get every other weekend to get out and ride out of the Fort Smith area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in Farmington and ride in Fayetteville all the time. I ride a 04 Blue Katana 600. If you see me out flag me down. I would like to meet some of the other guys around town.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I ran across a yahoo group that's about riders. ARK GAP is the name of the group. Mostly in north central AR around Eureka Springs. I joined up hoping to find some good people to ride with this year. Just another way to connect with riders in the area, worth checking out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bunch of us over here in Siloam, We are riding on Sunday the 16th if you are interested.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Fayetteville rider
I see sportbikes all over,but no groups.I was pushed off the road by a dump truck so my bike is getting a face lift due to the wreck,should be on the road soon,just have to finish paint-clear and buffing,oh and my clutch cover is being welded!!!!I would like to find friendly safe riders to hang with!!!!!email me

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Where the hell have all you arkansas people been? N e who, I live in Gravette but I ride all of the northwestern chunk of arkansas and parts of mo.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey ya'll I am in Fayetteville looking for some people to ride with. I have been riding for about a year and I am looking for some experienced riders to learn from.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was taking a corner to fast and a dump truck crossed the yellow line,which I chose the ditch instead of the truck,the right side was scuffed up and broke a few pieces but I have slowly put it back together,just need to finish plastic repair and paint.3weeks tops

1 - 20 of 31 Posts