Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pics of UK_R6?? :twofinger :D :lol
 

·
$460 gets a Japbike
Joined
·
676 Posts
Dont believe anything she shows you, thats not me......... LMAO
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
Yes I would like to see!! Hey Lud how did you get pics of him??!!??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,240 Posts
I've seen one pic that he's posted, but lets see more. don't tease now!
 

·
$460 gets a Japbike
Joined
·
676 Posts
I'll post em
Me at work
My ugly mug
Me on friends bike not mine
and finally me doing what I love the most back home in the UK.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
832 Posts
GEE I thought that was you Darren, You must be sitting on Andy's bike at Starbucks, Right we'll I'll see you up there. Cherie
 

·
$460 gets a Japbike
Joined
·
676 Posts
Oh yeah almost forgot this was my old cage......
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UK_R6 said:
Oh yeah almost forgot this was my old cage......
Always cracks me up to see the meats on the front, not the back... looks so retarded... :lol
 

·
$460 gets a Japbike
Joined
·
676 Posts
Ludicrous said:
Always cracks me up to see the meats on the front, not the back... looks so retarded... :lol
I thought it was the other way around, the meat always belong up front, when it gets in the back it makes for uncomfortable driving LMAO... Oh boy my mind is warped today.... LMAO
:twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UK_R6 said:
I thought it was the other way around, the meat always belong up front, when it gets in the back it makes for uncomfortable driving LMAO... Oh boy my mind is warped today.... LMAO
:twofinger
Boy, you have GOT to get laid! :lol :twofinger :leghump
 

·
$460 gets a Japbike
Joined
·
676 Posts
Ludicrous said:
Boy, you have GOT to get laid! :lol :twofinger :leghump
Yes Yes I do, so come on then, I'll even buy my own paper bag and wear it for ya.... LMAO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,240 Posts
your a cutie... grrrrrrrrrrrr to bad I'm not in Milwaukee any more. I'd let you ride me, I mean with me.. :D :lol :D
 

·
$460 gets a Japbike
Joined
·
676 Posts
japbike said:
your a cutie... grrrrrrrrrrrr to bad I'm not in Milwaukee any more. I'd let you ride me, I mean with me.. :D :lol :D
Yes darling it is a shame, for if this was so, believe me I would ride "WITH" you.

Through several earthquakes and a trip to the moon or 2
:bananafu: :devil
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top