Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
+1 if u got it send me a PM i might be able to ost-hay the ile-fay.... under a ifferent-day ame-nay...

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
See socalsportbikes.com and you will see why your not likely to get this.....*********** has changed there formatting to stop the linking of copywrited material from their site and passed on a severe warning to the gent that runs socal......

·
voted for an American
4,580 Posts
UK_R6 said:
See socalsportbikes.com and you will see why your not likely to get this.....*********** has changed there formatting to stop the linking of copywrited material from their site and passed on a severe warning to the gent that runs socal......
I would really hate it if somebody PM's me the race. I would really hate to rip-off dorma by downloading a race that was for free on the speed channel. So anyone that has the race don't bother to PM it to me. :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
me neither, i would hate to have to post it on my FTP and I surely wouldn't PM others the link or anything...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dont put up the dirrect link and there will be no problem, just put up the url so we can copy and paste.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I think the same thing happened on r6messagenet.com So I tried to pay *********** and the website was sooo slooow I cancelled. Too bad they don't do a deal with netflix or video on demand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts