Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
POCKET ROCKET RIDERS!

Anyone have one of the NEW 4-stroke Chinese made X-9's (also X-3 / X-4)? It is the machine that looks like the G1K.

:cheers

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here are pictures of the 2005 X-9 Project. To follow is a brief itinerary of project tasks:

1) Race paint (partially complete)
2) Tire fitment choices (R&D on-going)
3) Race exhaust (Prototype made)
4) Aluminum rear sprocket (Prototype made)

When completed the children will have a cool ride!

P.S. This machine I have seen as the X-6 & Z-4. I wish the manufacturer(s) would make up their mind(s)! :rolleyes

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
We've got 3 of them at our shop, they're all z4's however 1 was advertised as a 70cc and the other 2 were advertised as 110cc's. I'm still waiting to get my hands on one of the 4 speed z4's, as the 3 we have now are all single's.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
JAFO2RHh said:
We've got 3 of them at our shop, they're all z4's however 1 was advertised as a 70cc and the other 2 were advertised as 110cc's. I'm still waiting to get my hands on one of the 4 speed z4's, as the 3 we have now are all single's.
This was mis named as an X-9. It is actually an X-6, 49cc 4 stroke. This particular machine is not the Z-4, 70cc or X-12, 110cc 4 stroke mid-bikes.

BTW.........Any distributor can have the machine named an X-007 if one wanted too. It is just a matter of having the manufacturer produce the new graphics. :rolleyes

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yea, our 2 110cc bikes (advertised as x-11's) came in with Z-4 stickers on them. Is there an easy way to distinguish the 110cc motor from the 70cc?

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately..............I have not mechanically inspected the new X-12, X-11 ??? 110cc machine. I am waiting to get my hands on one to see how it ticks.

These rides are hard to come by here in Southern California.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Is there a link to these 110cc bikes?

I think I need one.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Thanks for the link

1 - 9 of 9 Posts