Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really wanting to get myself a vintage Schwinn beach cruiser. If I can't find a nice old one, I want to get one of the new bikes that's retro looking so that it looks the part of the old cool beach cruisers.

Anyone here have any old school Schwinn type bikes??

I think they're pretty smooth looking. I want to get one and then get some bling for it to make it even more unique than they already are.

If you've got one, post up some pics...

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Find a Orange Crate Apple Peeler or Lemon Peeler expect to pay $$$ though. Just my choice of the kool 70's bikes. They were modded stingrays with 5 speeds a 16 inch front wheel disc brakes springer fromt fork suspended bannana seat cool cheater slick in back and chrome colors ie chrome yello for lemons and cheome orange for oranges. Some had drum brakes instead of disk my Lemon was a disk. I learned about rear brake wheelie control way back in the early 70's on my lemon peeler and could wheelie the thing for miles on end uphill downhill around turns anywhere when all the other kids were still trying to figgure out how to even get it up LMAO :lol Didnt take me long to transfer that to my dirtbike and I won many wheelie contests way back then :lol
Notice the mag styled front sprocket = Trick. :eek:
Also theres a Schwinn Phantom... springer front 26in wheels drum brake front at $2500 woooweeeee

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts