Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I am going on a 10-12 day motorcycle trip at the end of this month and I am planning out my gear. I have a large 50 liter Top Box but I was looking for a large Tailbag to tie down to my rear seat. I was looking to borrow one rather than buy one as I'll only need the bag for this one trip.

So, I was wondering if any good samaritans on here had a large tail bag I could borrow for about 2 weeks :D

Really, I think the bag should just about cover the tools I'll need to pack for my dad's Harley :lol:

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Levi, you can borrow mine. I have that large black one I used on my aprilia. I kept it for my girlfriends Ninja 250 but she won't be using it. Give me a call and you can stop by and pick it up. I live with her now so make sure you call me first.

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet Dan! I'll throw you a call tomorrow or Saturday morning. I'm going to be busy all day tomorrow but might aim to swing by Saturday morning if you are around?

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Sweet Dan! I'll throw you a call tomorrow or Saturday morning. I'm going to be busy all day tomorrow but might aim to swing by Saturday morning if you are around?
Ok. I'll talk to you when you call and give you the new address.

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks again Dan! Don;t hvae it mounted yet but that's because I'm planning some rides with the wife before end of next week. It's gonna work great!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts