Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just got a new digital camcorder and bike mount, but my windscreen is painted, so no go there. Just wondering if anyone has a extra one locally, otherwise I'll grab one off ebay. Anyway, hopefully I'll be getting some cool new footage soon. :D

~Mike

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
paladinew said:
Hey guys, I just got a new digital camcorder and bike mount, but my windscreen is painted, so no go there. Just wondering if anyone has a extra one locally, otherwise I'll grab one off ebay. Anyway, hopefully I'll be getting some cool new footage soon. :D

~Mike
It just so happens that I have one...you can have it. Name the time and place and we'll do the exchange...M&I bank on the corner of 76th and Bluemound again? hahaha

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
it doesnt have to be clear. mines tinted and i recorded through it and youd never know is was tinted.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha, you know it! How does 20 bucks and you throw in that cd I was supposed to pick up awhile ago sound? I'm free anytime before 5, or all day Saturday. Thanks Brian.

Oh btw, my cell's been disconnected for a few weeks now so that's why I haven't really called anyone. But, by the end of this week I'll have a new one.

Ok, time to go play some more poker!

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
paladinew said:
haha, you know it! How does 20 bucks and you throw in that cd I was supposed to pick up awhile ago sound? I'm free anytime before 5, or all day Saturday. Thanks Brian.

Oh btw, my cell's been disconnected for a few weeks now so that's why I haven't really called anyone. But, by the end of this week I'll have a new one.

Ok, time to go play some more poker!
I've sent you a PM with my cell # (just in case you no longer have it).

I had to think about "that CD" for a minute. I'm sure it's sitting someplace in my basement in my pile of MC parts or I could always burn a new one.

Give me a call or respond to this ASAP. We could possibly do the exchange tomorrow before 5pm (I'd give you directions to where I work). Tomorrow would probably be our best bet because, if it doesn't rain, I'm gonna go on blndebmbr's Fort Atkinson ride on Saturday and I plan on being at Miller Park on Sunday for the autox races.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
davisa said:
it doesnt have to be clear. mines tinted and i recorded through it and youd never know is was tinted.
How dark is yours? I just bought a mount and was thinking about picking up a clear screen as well. Mine is dark smoke...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts