1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
That is a hot car, I would never spend that much for one though

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Think of all the tight ass bikes you could have for that..... damn the possibilities are endless

·
Registered
398 Posts
I'd love to get a ride in one of those. The service manager for the large benz dealer is next door neighbors with my parents and there getting a new slr for the dealership. So i'm sure i'll atleast get to ride in that :flipa

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
do you except cash or should I write check?

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
when i was down in south beach a few months ago i saw a brand new carrera GT drive by. damn that's a hot ride.

i love the SLR's too.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I'd take a Ford GT over the Porsche.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Naughty76 said:
Think of all the tight ass bikes you could have for that..... damn the possibilities are endless
Yea, i was thinkin the same thing. Id rather have a lot of nice bikes as compared to one of them. Don't get me wrong, it's a sweet as car. But id rather have a sweet bike then a sweet car. :D

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
Redstar11 said:
I'd take a Ford GT over the Porsche.
I like Ford's, but there is no freakin' way I would take any Ford over that car. That car is a street legal racecar. The entire body and frame is carbon fiber. That car shares no common parts with the regular Carrera. Porsche should have just called it the GT...it is a MONSTER! It's my freakin' dreamcar. Since I can't have a McLaren F1...I'll have to get one of these...when I hit the lottery!

·
Common sense isn't common
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dennisred69 said:
do you except cash or should I write check?

Paypal...

ARRRGHH!!!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I've always wondered what insurance costs a month on these supercars. I mean even if it was like $3-4k a month, if the guys has one minor fender bender in a year the insurance company is still gonna lose money. :confused:

·
Registered
646 Posts
I dont get it...whats the catch? No really, whats the catch? What was this thread about...?....oh yeh, whats the catch?

thats a boat load of money! seems you should just buy a racing team and hit an oval!

·
Registered
291 Posts
freeky929 said:
I like Ford's, but there is no freakin' way I would take any Ford over that car. That car is a street legal racecar.
So is the Ford GT, by the way. ;) Nonetheless, I too would rather have the Porsche.

Inky24 said:
Yea, i was thinkin the same thing. Id rather have a lot of nice bikes as compared to one of them. Don't get me wrong, it's a sweet as car. But id rather have a sweet bike then a sweet car. :D
Any schmo with $30,000 can buy virtually any sportbike in the world. But even having such a cool exotic bike wouldn't really separate you performance-wise from someone who spent $10k on one of the Big Four liter bikes. Sure, you'd have a sexy bike, but you'd have to listen to all of the normal bike owners tell you that their bikes perform better.

The Carrera GT, on the other hand, is virtually unequaled in terms of performance in a production car. And, not many could claim to have a sexier car, either. So, if I had to choose, I'd take the performance and sex appeal of the Porsche over any bike.

·
Registered
204 Posts
If I'm dropping that kind of cash , it's an Enzo. For a bit more , the Mclearn F-1. Even if we drop the price down to really rich levels any Ferrari , MG,or Bently will do. But since I'm poor I guess I'll just paint a prancing horse on the hood of my Hyundia.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Ordie said:
sorry guys so big i dont know how to shrink down pics.. not that computer literate anywho it is a very awesome car very much so but when i was in AZ last week i took the pic of it right off the floor and i think you're a lil low on the price end cuz it looks like the same exact one but uhhh... try 699k!! no thanks for a car thats worth that much i can do so much more for myself and my bikes BLAH!! :twofinger

Attachments

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Sorry...but i prefer the older style Porsches and take one of these over the GT any day

1 - 19 of 19 Posts