Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, are any of you attending the event at the end of this month in Homestead?

I will most likely be attending the John Long Racing School but since I dont have a pickup truck and neither any of my friends do, am I allowed to ride the bike there? Would any of you be able to transport my bike if you are attending?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,480 Posts
Snow and Toad will be there for the CCS practice day and race day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
would it be possible to transport my bike there if there is room? :D I have to be there at 7 am for the racing school
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,480 Posts
...if you are at the ride this morning, talk to Snow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
422 Posts
man i want to go, need to finish that f4, the bike could be left in stock condition for the school?? just the normal stuff.tape headlight........
 

·
Ducatista
Joined
·
1,812 Posts
Papo600RR said:
would it be possible to transport my bike there if there is room? :D I have to be there at 7 am for the racing school
Papo just get the bike to my place the night before the race weekend and I will transport it for you Toad and myself are pre registered and we have our garage so you can pit with us of you want.
 

·
Ducatista
Joined
·
1,812 Posts
samizx7 said:
man i want to go, need to finish that f4, the bike could be left in stock condition for the school?? just the normal stuff.tape headlight........
Sami for the CCS race school, and weekend all you need to do is safety wire the oil plug, oil filler, and filter. The rest is just the ususal stuff like taping the light and pulling the fuse for the brake. So DO IT!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
422 Posts
i am going to try to get the race body before the school, i may not go for the race, just for the race school, i am going to see what is going to happen with my bike.pluse i need some race take off, anyone locally have one. thanks h
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Snowman said:
Papo just get the bike to my place the night before the race weekend and I will transport it for you Toad and myself are pre registered and we have our garage so you can pit with us of you want.
aw sweet, thanks bro, I can definitely do that. I will pm you so you can give me your address so I can drop it off. So you guys will be there on saturday morning for me to attend the race school correct?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,480 Posts
No race school for Todd or Snow... they already have been racing.... We will be there for practice on Saturday and will be there for the race on Sunday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know they have been racing but I need to attend the racing school first..thats why I asked if they will be there before the school starts if I drop my bike off to Snow to transport it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,480 Posts
Actually, we should be there by 7 also... but you probably will have classroom most of the day.... you probably won't get on your bike till the afternoon... but we will have it there for you.
 

·
wuka man
Joined
·
849 Posts
one of these days i'll get my ass to a CCS race. to watch or participate. Need another belly pan though. or maybe fiberglass my current one back to specs ....hum....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,480 Posts
crisg555 said:
OT, your going to be there taking pics?

Either to just watch or take pics.... Yes, I will be there.
 

·
Ducatista
Joined
·
1,812 Posts
samizx7 said:
i am going to try to get the race body before the school, i may not go for the race, just for the race school, i am going to see what is going to happen with my bike.pluse i need some race take off, anyone locally have one. thanks h

if you take the licensing school at any CCS race you have to run at least one race or you don't get your license. So if your not plannig on doing one then you better not wast your money.

Papo we are always there when the gates open. On Saturday you will spend a half day in the classroom and at lunch time you get cut loose.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,480 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Top