Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering if anybody wants to take a little ride around the Kettle Moraine arount 2:30 or so

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sw33t said:
I have been rideing all day ! Where ya been ! Now Im off to the stock car races . . .

What?? No post from you about riding??? :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'm heading down to chicago for a rest, relax and recover barbeque at which there will be a ton of DJs spinning, food, beer and sand volleyball (which I'll be playing)- heading out on the bike in about an hour- I"ll check back here in like 45 min to an hour to see if anyone wants to go. It's about an hour and 15 minutes straight down 94 and then I'll probably be coming back pretty late.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not in for that Captal...just wanted to get out for an hour or two this afternoon. Thanks though for posting

·
Registered
348 Posts
np, I'm going to head out now so see ya all later

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Well I woulda been so up for going out riding if I wouldn't have fallen back asleep around like 1 and got my ass in gear putting my bike back together. Anyone up for helping with that?? I took the ugly feiring off, attempted to paint it and now the feiring is even uglier....

·
Two Wheel Rider
71 Posts
i've been in the proces of painting my fairing's for like 2 month's now. it's taking a lot longer then i thought to repair, prep, and paint all the fairing's. so right now my bike is naked and looks weird, but i'm still riding it though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts