Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine up this way is going to pick up his wife's Monster on Sat. Tells me there's some kind of open house or whatever. Just wondering if anyone else might be there. We'll probably be leaving here around noon, get there around 1:15 or so.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I'm planning on riding up to Chilton to watch some TT races. the races start around 5:30 so you most likely will be gone from Corse by the time I roll by.

If all goes as planned, it will be me and a friend going.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Sat. is there european / italian / read: not japenese or american motorcycle / scooter show. I have some previous plans otherwise I would be stopped by. I saw some pictures from last year and there were some VERY impressive cycles there. A lot of very tasteful work done to them. I'll try to post some pictures if I can find them.

·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After I started this thread, I found out we'll likely miss the goings-on. My friend's band has a gig tonight which means he won't be doing much of anything before noon. I hear all will be done by like 1. Oh well...

Shane, I'm guessing the TT races you're talking about are at Gravity Park. Maybe I'll get a few minutes to stop by. I'm supposed to go in to work sometime Sat. for 6 hours or so. Gravity Park is only about 6 miles from me, will be going right past it on my way back from Corse. If I stop, will look you up.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
I think this was one of the bikes that won last year...

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
Went to Gravity Park and practice began after 5:30. We stayed and watched the practice but left before the races started. It was a beautiful ride up and back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts