Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a meeting with Haines City Fire Department tomorrow, anyone familiar with them or worked with them before? Anyone know how many stations they have in Haines City? Anywhoo let me know, I'm soooo excited :)! I've been trying to move out that way for how long now??!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Good luck at the FD! I did that for 7 years up in SC and loved it for the most part. The pay sucked azz for what you have to go through is the only reason that I left the job.

·
I am very sensitive.
979 Posts
Cort, good luck tomorrow. I lived outside of H.C. for years, well still do in a way, but, yes, it is shite hole, but you don't have to live there, just work there. Good Luck anyways Girl!!!

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I'd probably live here for a while and work there. FF's only work 2 days a week so it's not like I even have to live remotely close for it to be convienient, I want to move to Lakeland or Winter Haven after a while... A job is a job, that's how I look at it, no matter where it's located. Plus it's a good way for me to get the foot in the door as far as the fire service goes :).

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
you know I get the feeling you dont want to move to Haines City

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I just got in, barely missed the rain. Well Haines City didn't seem that bad... But I didn't venture off Cypress Gardens Blvd and Hwy 27. The road to the fire department had some sweet twisties, the road coming south bound on 27 if you make a left at the CVS Pharmacy there, very very nice. Anywhoo the department was nice and the crew that was on shift were cool with me :). We'll see how it goes, they are going to be calling me and sending me some more stuff in the mail. Pray for me :lol...

·
Registered
153 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
We'll see how it goes, they are going to be calling me and sending me some more stuff in the mail. Pray for me :lol...
Praying that things will work out the way they are 'posed to.

Why are ya looking for a new job?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts