Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else have the same kinda blanket as me when they were a kid?

It was a special high tech blanket that became an impermeable barrier that protected me against claws, teeth, knives, bullets, etc.. All you had to do to activate it was get under it, and even if your head was sticking out it was protected too :)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Nope..mine required me to be completly under the blanket except for a tiny breathing hole.. and my stuffed animals turned into guards as well...

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
hahaha! Oh heck yea... I loved my blanket, besides saving me from any and all natural dissasters, I could fly, move faster then the speed of light, and turn me into what ever shape or form I wanted. (Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!)

but my cape was special, I could put in on, hop on my fireplace hearth and become any rock star, it even turned my hair brush into a microphone. it turned me into Agatha or Frida form ABBA... :lol

·
Registered
402 Posts
I had small teddy that was impervious to harm, nothing could hurt me when I had the TED.

·
Sport Tourer
1,729 Posts
Haha, hell yes. I still have my first blanket packed away back at my mother's house...

·
Registered
33 Posts
BrownRob said:
Nope..mine required me to be completly under the blanket except for a tiny breathing hole.. and my stuffed animals turned into guards as well...
+1 :dblthumb But sometimes, after watching scary movies, I would even have to close the breathing hole.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts