Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I have decided to forgo to pocketbike and go for the gold with a CRF50 or possibly a used XR50 (same bike). Just curious if any of you out there got them? I know Sam does.. he's the bastage that got me hooked!! Just too much damn fun!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who makes that?? I'm guessing for the kids? You or your husband ride it too?? Did you ever get the pocket bike?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Its my kids but we ride it,well, we need to get a new shock if were gonna keep riding it. Its made by Huskavarna, and my pocket bike is being shipped in 2-3 working days.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
bahh who needs shocks? they are over-rated on dirt bikes...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I picked up an '04 CRF50F Saturday!! It F'n rocks so hard!! Way too much fun! Naturaly we rode the piss out of it all weekend! I managed to eat dirt 3 times and 2 of my friends crashed once each the last one actually bending the handle bars on it hahah! Looks like I will be switching to the adult sized bars sooner then I thought!!

Some pics:

My buddy Mike havin fun:

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
nice, damn i gots to get one of those

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea man its unbelievable how much fun they are! The pocket bikes are kool but I have no regrets at all about choosin the fifty over it.. more money but I can almost guarantee more fun!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Damn mine can barely pull my ass so hubby doesn't let me ride it, :(

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
chicw/speed said:
Damn mine can barely pull my ass so hubby doesn't let me ride it, :(

i thought you wore the pants in the house :nerd

·
Registered
411 Posts
Well sometimes i do...I'm gonna start riding it now, now we need to fix the airbox its broke, hmmm it seems everytime he rides it something breaks.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
chicw/speed said:
Well sometimes i do...I'm gonna start riding it now, now we need to fix the airbox its broke, hmmm it seems everytime he rides it something breaks.

:lol yeah but its ok when us guys break something :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts