Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Believe It or Not........
5,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or "Welcome to the Jungle" if you're in Ireland like me or the UK.

I thought it was the perfect blend of comedy and action!! Not too many far fetched special effects either.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Not too many far fetched special effects?? The part where the Rock gets flung up into the tree is totally realistic.

I HATED "The Rundown." It is one of the most horrible excuses for a movie I've ever seen. It ranks right up there with "Resident Evil" as one of the top 10 most horrible movies of all time.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I liked it. It's not the best movie out there, but it's definately entertaining. I thought the whole opening scene in the night club was pretty sweet.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Loved it!! Though it was fricken hilarious! The opening scene was good (Arnold with that cameo), so was the shootout scene when the Irish Drunk guy is giving his monologue as the Rock decides to pick up a gun "bad things happen". lol And Stifler was hilarious!

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
i liked it. i thought the fight scenes were awesome. it was kinda funny too. not the greatest movie i've seen, but it was pretty good.

its named Welcome to the Jungle over there? lol

·
Pre-register sex offender
1,091 Posts
top notch movie :) hhahahha

it was very entertaining... nothing oscar worthy, but i was amused

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yeah, Rosario Dawson is HOT. I like Rock as an actor and he has so much charisma that he is able to pull it off without too much difficulty. You can believe...

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
I liked it. Of course I like that sort of movie.

On a side note, how did you become a fan of "The Greatest American Hero" living in Ireland?

·
5,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Max Deutch said:
I liked it. Of course I like that sort of movie.

On a side note, how did you become a fan of "The Greatest American Hero" living in Ireland?
Just because I'm living in Ireland doesn't mean I'm from here.

I'm from Miami, FL, just working over here for a year maybe more depending on the economy.

That was one of my favorite shows way back when. :D

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Cool. That was one of my favorite shows when I was younger.

How do you like it over there?

·
5,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Max Deutch said:
Cool. That was one of my favorite shows when I was younger.

How do you like it over there?

Very different as far as the culture!!!! They drink on a regular basis!!!

Also, manners are a thing of the past! Don't ever worry about tipping because that's unheard of!!!!! They look at you like you're Alf!!!!!!!!!!!

The Irish are some of the nicest folks you'll meet once you break the barrier! Until then, you'll need to bring an extra pair of shoulders so when you bump into someone you'll have a pair to continue with afterwards!!!!

Their considered the nicest in the UK!!!!.............................Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me, Please, Thank you.......forget about it!!!!!!!!!

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Good movie, I was very entertained. No one expected the movie to win Oscars, it was just made to entertain and it did.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. I've liked "The Rock"'s (does he still go by that?) movies so far, and have yet to be dissapointed. I mainly saw it because of Christopher Walken. Any movie with him in it, I have to see. And as always, he was enjoyable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts