Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd ask. i've had seven or eight budweisers now, and was wondering If I'm the only one drinking on a wednesday night. If you are drinking, what are you drinking, how much have you had, and are you drunk yet? :twofinger

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SpeedracerFTP said:
i wish i were, classes start tomorrow.......

Sounds like a good enough reason to throw a few back to me. :lol

·
Registered
691 Posts
I had the last 4 Miller high life's that were in my fridge. Now I am out of beer and would like a few more.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beer is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn good.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
just started, on my 2nd MGD. i got 8am classes everyday but thursday so this is my night. ill post back up in bout an hour :D

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I'm getting pretty damn drunk myself. I got the music BLASTING and a cold beer inn my hand. I'm definately a happy campre right now. Can't spell for shit though.

·
Registered
691 Posts
snigg said:
just started, on my 2nd MGD. i got 8am classes everyday but thursday so this is my night. ill post back up in bout an hour :D
Ahh so you know about good beer. :alky
MGD is my favorite.

·
Registered
125 Posts
hahahahaha nice mtn

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
not yet but I'm going to grap a couple of black and tans a little later.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ewwwwwwww, black and tans. I hate that shit. Ever since I became a carpenter, I have had a taste for budweiser. It is truely the King of beers.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Big15 said:
I had the last 4 Miller high life's that were in my fridge. Now I am out of beer and would like a few more.
I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!! :D I'm on my 11th Stienlarger.... fekkin only one left. Problem is I'm so fekked up I don't know if I can make it to the kitchen to grab the last one :eek: ROFL :D :alky

·
Registered
124 Posts
Rolling Rock. Don't be ashamed drinking on a Wednesday man, join the club! Hate to disagree, but I'll take Miller over Bud any day. :alky

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
I drink all the friggin time.....i think it's becomming a problem :twofinger. I usually drink Corona's, but i like Sam Adams, Killians, Miller Light, and Guiness. Got drunk last night at pool league, so tonight i only had a couple coronas.

Tryin to cut back a bit. :alky :alky

·
Registered
110 Posts
Really need a beer right now, instead i'm studing for exams. yes exams already. We started school almost a month ago.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
ok I'm back now and I've had a couple of black and tans and a couple of shots, but I'll have a couple more since I don't have school tomorrow. Oh and I don't like bud adamf2 but I can handle bud light.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
21 natas said:
ok I'm back now and I've had a couple of black and tans and a couple of shots, but I'll have a couple more since I don't have school tomorrow. Oh and I don't like bud adamf2 but I can handle bud light.

I'm back now too. :alky Got pretty friggin buzzed earlier and felll asleep. I ordered a pizza and that focker woke me up with the door bell. So I ate, fell back asleep, and just woke up. Now I can't fall back asleep. :a2 Hmmmmmm, maybe if I have another couple beers I'll be able too???????? :alky :alky :alky

·
Registered
430 Posts
ug, you people drink some really crappy beers, go find a decent pub, and order some frankenhiemer alt, or some Guulden Drak, now there is a beer, from the country that makes beer damnit.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts