Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my pipes like a month ago and all i really ever hear from the man is "they're going through custums." I dont know i woud think it wouldnt take 3 weeks for a shipment to go through custums. Im just getting agitated cuz im not the most financially stable person and that was allot of money for me

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
i know there has been a little bit of past trouble with him being able to keep them in stock and having delays for shipping... i still plan on buying a set of quads either from him or from someone on the board if i get that lucky...

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
As a Laser Quads owner who got GREAT delivery from FosterRAD last year, I'll hazard a guess that they're having the same kind of problem Top Saddlery has had with their saddles ...the demand has gone through the roof! Just be glad the price of Laser Quads hasn't gone up like TS saddle prices as a result. Tough as it is, I'd suggest you DON'T cancel you order or ask for a refund for the pipes --trust me, they're worth waiting for!!!

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
man im in such a predicament... i want to get the laser quads with some of my tax refund but i also want to get my project car up and running... 300zx twinturbo project...

·
Track Junkie
2,462 Posts
Its not about the speed, its about being an individual, and doing what you want to do :p

·
Track Junkie
2,462 Posts
Or somebody that doesnt have their brain up their ass.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I JUST called Robert at Fosterrad beforei checked in here. I ordered my pipes in October, so i win! :p

He said the container that had been stuck in customs in Amsterdam and has been in NY since like December is finally released and they are unpacking it today and tomorrow and allegedly, the pipes will ship hopefully by the end of the week.

If not, there is another vendor who sells them, i contacted earlier today and verified they had them in stock (altho for a little more money) so hang in there, if its all a hose, we'll have another option but not a group deal with them.

·
Track Junkie
2,462 Posts
Ill agree with ya on the not too intelligent part.

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
immakillu4fun187 said:
hmm.... fast bike that sounds good or a fast car that can be smoked by your bike?

Having both the FZ6 and a 300ZX twin turbo sounds good to me!

·
Registered
317 Posts
FZ6 Dude said:
man im in such a predicament... i want to get the laser quads with some of my tax refund but i also want to get my project car up and running... 300zx twinturbo project...
I am actually thinking of selling my Porsche 944 to get the money to do the naked mod on my FZ6. I wouldn't mind a set of lazer quads either... but then I would want some Rizoma rearsets.... It's a slippery slope! I am actually considering putting the fairing back on. I am such a broke ass!

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
Customs can sometimes take forever and there is nothing you can do but sit and wait

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
immakillu4fun187 said:
hmm.... fast bike that sounds good or a fast car that can be smoked by your bike?
see the only problem with that is that i think the bike sounds ok stock and could live with it for a while longer... but i currently drive the bike daily and the car doesnt move under its own power so im kinda leaning towards getting it running and when i do ill gladly take you on a roll on race starting at interstate speeds:twofinger

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Ducksridingbikes said:
screw cars!

No thanks. I like cars. I am not some "holier than thou" motorcycle rider that thinks cars are evil. :rolleyes

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
i have to agree... i still love cars... but i do love bikes as well... and they can co-exist together... in my garage :D

1 - 20 of 72 Posts