1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
guess that would be a no.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have ordered a helmet from them. Last month I was having a reall difficult time trying to find a certain helmet for my husband. I found it with them on the internet, but called customer service to order it... When you call to place the orders you get a discounted price from what is advertised on the internet, I got a 75$ discount on the helmet I ordered and it was on my door step in 2 days... I am really happy with there service and would suggest using them..

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
what are you lookin for, we might be able to give you a shop w/ a good rep. vs 1 person experience. prices seem really high IMO. at least on the shoei X-11

·
Registered
274 Posts
RACER X said:
what are you lookin for, we might be able to give you a shop w/ a good rep. vs 1 person experience. prices seem really high IMO. at least on the shoei X-11
Give them a call , I think you will be Impressed with the price they give you and the customer service.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
well, there x-11's are $140 more then other reputable dealers.........

·
Registered
274 Posts
You really aren't worth me spending all this time arguing. You may have a point but he asked if anyone had ever used them and I responded. i had a great experience with them and would use them again.
How do you even know what he is looking for ?
Did you call to get the best price ?

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
why should i go thru all the trouble of calling, already have a place that has the helmet listed for MUCH cheaper. that is much more reputable. www.helmetharbor.com

****oops forgot shoei no longer allows discount pricing over the i-net, i had called HH to get the pricing. irregardless you'll still going to have more responses to HH vs tonkers.

just using the lid as a guide. and for whatever he's lookin for, i'm sure somebody on here could point him to an = price, but w/ more feedback

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you Gsxie! They have in stock a slip on exhaust I ahve been looking for. Your input was what I was looking for... Thanks again!!!! :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I tried Pipecity. I ordered a Scorpion last week, Monday. They e-mailed yesterday (9 days), stating that the pipe was on back order. IMHO they could ahve done this sooner. So I found a decent price at Tonker, & it's in stock...

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
well, good luck to ya then.......... :alky

·
Registered
274 Posts
TX35 said:
Thank you Gsxie! They have in stock a slip on exhaust I ahve been looking for. Your input was what I was looking for... Thanks again!!!! :)
You are very much welcome.. Hope your experience with them is a good as mine was..
Ride safe and have a great day...

·
Registered
83 Posts
I've dealt with them on at least 3 occasions, 2 of which were excellent, and the third ended fine but consumed a bit of time correcting the bonehead woman's with whom I spoke error.

Would rec doing biness with them as long as their prices are competitive.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Their Cortech GX jacket is priced almost $40 more than what I payed at MotoEmporium. I don't see them being added to my list of Gear sites. Thanks for playing though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts