Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a blk/red 2003 954 RR with 9K on it. Its good condition with a Remus carbon fiber high mount exhaust, Toby steering damper, frame sliders, short stalks, newer diablos on it and a few other goodies. I would consider a 2003 or 2004 red/blk R6 or 600RR for trade. The only reason I am considering stepping down from a liter bike to a 600 is that I want to race next year and you cant race a liter as a Novice.
Anyway I live in Northern Ohio and would consider a straight trade or trade and cash depending how old the 600 is. Also willing to make a drive to meet.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Damn, someone would have to be crazy not to take that deal. With the stunters in Ohio, I am sure you can find someone.

·
Registered
177 Posts
well i am in kansas but mine is silver 03 r6 with 8500miles its been down once with minor scratches but other than that it is perfect

·
Registered
987 Posts
You will like the R6 it is a better bike over all except for perhaps for stunting. You know you can ride CCS with an open bike as a bovice though dont you? Not that I would but you could. I just got a
R6 for the track too but I am seeping my street ride for now.

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
seth29 said:
I have a blk/red 2003 954 RR with 9K on it. Its good condition with a Remus carbon fiber high mount exhaust, Toby steering damper, frame sliders, short stalks, newer diablos on it and a few other goodies. I would consider a 2003 or 2004 red/blk R6 or 600RR for trade. The only reason I am considering stepping down from a liter bike to a 600 is that I want to race next year and you cant race a liter as a Novice.
Anyway I live in Northern Ohio and would consider a straight trade or trade and cash depending how old the 600 is. Also willing to make a drive to meet.
how about some pics

1 - 7 of 7 Posts