·
Registered
181 Posts
I have a few but they're all boxed away. :(
That's a pretty sweet collection you have though. :dblthumb

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Yeah more than I need. Add about 100 more to this pic and we should be about right. I buy 4 or 5 every week. The 2 year old gets all the extras and they all look like beat up stunt bikes :urowned . I am going to have to move them before he gets mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
When my father passed I inherited his collection of nascar related diecasts from the early 90s. I got through 4 boxes and gave up inventorying it, but the four boxes came out to 1742 diecast cars, trailers, etc (i just referenced the word file I have the inventory on).

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
I only have one, and as soon as my son gets old enough to figure it out, I'm sure he's gonna want to play with it.

Attachments

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
i have got them scattered throughout the apartment in various places. i have about 20 on my entertainment center, and about 10 more in various places. except for my apartment being a wreck 90% of the time (i work a lot), i have the coolest place...helmets on the shelf above my bed, motorcycles in various places, leathers hainging on the door for decoration, etc.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey dnb_cbr did u get those Ducati Fila bikes on ebay?

Hey Ibleedgreen my son always trys to seek a couple bikes off my shelf lol but i always catch him, most of my bike are in my computer room and i lock the door when i leave this room i have to he would trash this place

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have around 20 1:18 scale Minichamp bikes so for. The Duc FILA are Minichamp.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts