Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is close to Santa Ana California could they stop by Two brothers racing to let them take a look at the exaust setup, they have a pipe for the R1 that is awsome, but they are not sure it would work for the FZ6, they need to see one in person

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm pretty close, give me their phone number and I'll drop by.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
their web site is www.twobrothersracing.com their phone is :
800-211-2767/ 714-550-6070
I spoke with the product director, I think his name was Richard, anyway the pipe I am looking at is their new V.A.L.E. cans, check them out on the web they are awsome looking and they are real real easy to go from baffled to open without changing performance.
Let me know

·
Registered
291 Posts
Any word on this? I definitely like the way the cans for the R1 dual exhaust look, and I think they'd look slick as hell on our bikes as well! The baffle changeability is just icing on the cake!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have been up to my eyeballs with contractors at the house it seems every day this month. I'll try to get over there next week to let them check out my bikes cans although I doubt I'd spend $800 to get 5 HP extra. http://www.twobros.com/cgi-bin/shop...plates/TBRSearchResult-Simple-Yam-FZ6-SO.html
I did see those on the web site but I really like what Yamaha did to the 04 R1 exhaust (kinda like the FZ6) although I disliked what they did to the R1's tank.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts