Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
I don't get Superbike, only Sport Rider. Did they post it on their site? Got a link? What did you say? :D

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
well i only occasionally buy it, so post the letter up.......

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Yea, +1 to posting it up, I don't think I will be picking it up

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Superbike, Fastbike and Performance bike RULE !!! They do the best product testing and REALLY thrash the tits off the bikes. It isnt at all unuasual for then to totally destroy a test bike... hekk thry die testing... thats dedication to your work....

·
Registered
126 Posts
Absolutely... Brit mags rule. I can't stand Sport Rider... Even if it's like à 1/4 of the price, it still has 10 times the content (and it's funnier).

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
I'm still waiting to find out what the letter said. Fill us all in, please. :dunno

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Well???? So you read it! Anyone want to post up what was said?

Those mags rock! I had about three years worth of center spreads from Sportbikes up on a wall
at work, in a men's only locker room area, until some prick upper-mngmt oversensitive type complained
and they were all torn down! :mg

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
So post up the letter old man.

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
:feedback
Anyone see my article in the Wall Street Journal?
You know, the one about me.... yadda yadda yadda

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
What was said in it? I don't get why you can't just tell us. Write down exactally what you wrote to the mag, but put it in this post. Im curious now. It's like saying you got a secret, then everyone asks what is the secret, then you don't tell anyway :twofinger. That aint right, the suspense is killing me!!!! :cry

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Was it the letter A?

cmoan man puff-puff-give smokey lets see it!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Someone type it out, if I had the mag I would but seeing as I don't..... I can't.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts