Sport Bikes banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
New 8h bike

Everyone hates Kawasuki, but has anyone got the TRICK*STAR ZX-10R Suzuka8h '05? I got it by winning the 80's Heroes Series with a Honda VFR400R RM '89. Don't know if winning with different bikes gives you different results...That thing is crazy fast and you get special riding gear available when you ride the 8h bike.

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
FLCBRF4 said:
Everyone hates Kawasuki, but has anyone got the TRICK*STAR ZX-10R Suzuka8h '05? I got it by winning the 80's Heroes Series with a Honda VFR400R RM '89. Don't know if winning with different bikes gives you different results...That thing is crazy fast and you get special riding gear available when you ride the 8h bike.
Is that TRICK*STAR as in the old Hutch freestyle bike TRICK*STAR? Do you have a pic of it??

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I have the 600 and 1000 morwaki bikes and opened the 23rd race series , the only problem is they get better also and the races are harder to win

·
Registered
5 Posts
sorry, I dont have a USB memory stick, but I did find a link for those who would like to know......I dont know if I would consider it cheating, maybe just finding out what you would have accomplished anyway. So if there is anyone who does not want to know what bike you will get when you win a certain race or series DONT LOOK. LOL

http://www.cheatcc.com/psx2/touristtrophytherealridingsimulatorcheatscodes.html

·
Registered
61 Posts
I love this game so much, The TRICK*STAR bike is bananas, but none of the bikes I have used on that game can beat the times I have sent with the Yamahas, I think its a subconscious effort to make the :bowdown Yamahas better, but either way All the suzuka 8Hour bikes are amazing. What kind of times have you guys pulled on this game? and on what tracks?

Sorry if I am late on this topic, I am new to Orlando, and new to this site.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #66 (Edited)
I've mainly been running Valencia, Laguna, and Infineon. To me the Honda handles better and I run better lap times with it:bitchslap (I deserved that completely Glen). There are only 4 tracks that I have done time sessions on and these are my best lap times on these tracks...

Track / Bike / Time
Laguna / Yamaha YZF R1 RM / 1:29.637
Valencia / 7 Honda CBR1000RRW Suzuka8H / 1:37.982
Infineon / Yamaha YZF R1 RM / 1:42.706
Motegi / 7 Honda CBR1000RRW Suzuka8H / 1:57.597

I watched the race at Infineon last week and my Infineon lap times are consistent with around 10th place. Ben Speis was running in the high 1:36's!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ride1Rob said:
I've mainly been running Valencia, Laguna, and Infineon. To me the Honda handles better and I run better lap times with it:bitchslap (I deserved that completely Glen). There are only 4 tracks that I have done time sessions on and these are my best lap times on these tracks...

Track / Bike / Time
Laguna / Yamaha YZF R1 RM / 1:29.637
Valencia / 7 Honda CBR1000RRW Suzuka8H / 1:37.982
Infineon / Yamaha YZF R1 RM / 1:42.706
Motegi / 7 Honda CBR1000RRW Suzuka8H / 1:57.597

I watched the race at Infineon last week and my Infineon lap times are consistent with around 10th place. Ben Speis was running in the high 1:36's!!!
Nice I am gonna hit those tracks and see if I can come up with similar times. And wow, that is awesome to see your times compared to the AMA boys. I will post my times for ya in a bit.

G

·
Evil MacGyver
107 Posts
so after reading this, i went and picked up this game.. well, that was a week and a half ago. it hasn't come out of the ps2 yet, nore does it ever plan on coming out for some time. lol, i'll come home after riding and hop right back on the game.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
PiPPiNiZED said:
so after reading this, i went and picked up this game.. well, that was a week and a half ago. it hasn't come out of the ps2 yet, nore does it ever plan on coming out for some time. lol, i'll come home after riding and hop right back on the game.
That's great man! Glad you're enjoying the game. The only thing I wish is if they had the 16 bike field and started from the starting grid rather than the staggered rolling starts :rolleyes . I'm still waiting on MotoGP4 :cry and I honestly think after they saw TT they figured they need step up their game a bit b/f releasing it. Hope so anyway. KEEP HOPE ALIVE :)

61 - 70 of 70 Posts