Sport Bikes banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Pro. Lowsider
Joined
·
1,695 Posts
Ride1Rob said:
Ummm... I DON'T AGREE! The only time I have issues with the bike pushing out is when I'm on the brakes and the front end is about to wash out. In terms of Realism... MotoGP3 is NOTHING like this game in terms of the way a real bike handles. I'm a big MotoGP fan and hope that the gameplay on it is just as good if not better. One thing that I do notice about the braking. If I brake hard in turns my steering becomes unstable and I get front end whobble (sp). If I brake hard and let off the brakes before entering the turn my cornering is alot more smooth.
Threshold,

What do you know...
You don't even ride anymore. :bitchslap

Hell you can't even show up to a bike night/ride/get together.
You want the truth???
You Can't Handle the Truth!!!!

But I'll let ya slide because your one of my all-time favorite homies :beer

I'll research the game more, maybe my opinion was a little quick.

To be continued.......................................
 

·
Florida Forum Moderator
Joined
·
3,598 Posts
R1Fast said:
Threshold,

What do you know...
You don't even ride anymore. :bitchslap

Hell you can't even show up to a bike night/ride/get together.
You want the truth???
You Can't Handle the Truth!!!!

But I'll let ya slide because your one of my all-time favorite homies :beer

I'll research the game more, maybe my opinion was a little quick.

To be continued.......................................
Give it a little more time. I've logged a few hours on it now, and it's VERY technical. You either hit the turns and braking/acceleration points right, or you don't.....and it affects everything when you don't.

I'm lovin' it so far! Great game!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
R1Fast said:
Threshold,

What do you know...
You don't even ride anymore. :bitchslap

Hell you can't even show up to a bike night/ride/get together.
You want the truth???
You Can't Handle the Truth!!!!

:surprised :eek:nfloor

The Governor said:
Give it a little more time. I've logged a few hours on it now, and it's VERY technical. You either hit the turns and braking/acceleration points right, or you don't.....and it affects everything when you don't.

I'm lovin' it so far! Great game!
\

That's how I felt B. We need to give everyone a few more days to get their acts together and settle this MAN TO MAN :phatyo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Man those are some nice pics! I'm going to see if I can post some of me ripping it up.

Glen... YOU WERE RIGHT! I did notice last nite that the front end tends to pull into the turn rather than washout. I deserve it, so here goes... :nutkick
Despite this, the game is still 2nd2NUN. Hope MotoGP gets it right like this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Ride1Rob said:
Man those are some nice pics! I'm going to see if I can post some of me ripping it up.

Glen... YOU WERE RIGHT! I did notice last nite that the front end tends to pull into the turn rather than washout. I deserve it, so here goes... :nutkick
Despite this, the game is still 2nd2NUN. Hope MotoGP gets it right like this.

Wait a damn minute... after I had come to the point that Glen was right and I was wrong. I played it a bit this morning and changed my suspension. Was running Infineon (hate this track) it was pushing out while braking in corners. Guess it just depends on your setup and such.
 

·
Pro. Lowsider
Joined
·
1,695 Posts
Ride1Rob said:
Wait a damn minute... after I had come to the point that Glen was right and I was wrong. I played it a bit this morning and changed my suspension. Was running Infineon (hate this track) it was pushing out while braking in corners. Guess it just depends on your setup and such.
Rob,
I played it for hours last night. I did one turn over and over and over, just to play on the brakes.
It does tuck in.

The back brake seems to work on the exit but pushes wide on the entrance. go figure.

Other than little nit picking things, the game rocks :phatyo .

I tooled around on the R1 last night and absolutely loved it.
I can't wait to get the Race version.

Yamaha RULES!!!!!
Some one find me the cheats...
 

·
Florida Forum Moderator
Joined
·
3,598 Posts
R1Fast said:
Rob,
I played it for hours last night. I did one turn over and over and over, just to play on the brakes.
It does tuck in.

The back brake seems to work on the exit but pushes wide on the entrance. go figure.

Other than little nit picking things, the game rocks :phatyo .

I tooled around on the R1 last night and absolutely loved it.
I can't wait to get the Race version.

Yamaha RULES!!!!!
Some one find me the cheats...
I've been running the GSX-R1000 and GSX-R600 race versions, without a tucking problem. As a matter of fact the setup is pretty good. However, I also have the CBR1000RR and CBR600RR race bikes, and the rear is constantly wanting to come around when using the rear brakes....in certain corners of Suzuka. But this tucking problem you speak of has not crept up on these bikes. Maybe it's a Yamaha setup issue? Not sure, but I haven't seen it yet. Play with your setting Glen......see if that helps.

At any rate.....this game ROCKS!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Here are some shots of me stalking a Kawisucki :pisson After late braking him and catching him... I was gone :urowned
 

Attachments

·
Pro. Lowsider
Joined
·
1,695 Posts
The Governor said:
I've been running the GSX-R1000 and GSX-R600 race versions, without a tucking problem. As a matter of fact the setup is pretty good. However, I also have the CBR1000RR and CBR600RR race bikes, and the rear is constantly wanting to come around when using the rear brakes....in certain corners of Suzuka. But this tucking problem you speak of has not crept up on these bikes. Maybe it's a Yamaha setup issue? Not sure, but I haven't seen it yet. Play with your setting Glen......see if that helps.

At any rate.....this game ROCKS!

B,
I didn't mean tucking the front and going down. I meant tucking/turning in at the Apex by grabbing the front brake. It should put you on your ass, but it doesn't.

Now some turns like bowls or hard quick one where you go in on the brakes, thats where your losing the front.

But hey, it's a game.
If it was real Rob would have already sold it, and gave up :eek:nfloor
 

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
Joined
·
2,470 Posts
R1Fast said:
But hey, it's a game.
If it was real Rob would have already sold it, and gave up :eek:nfloor
Ouch :lao :eek:nfloor

Hey guys, didnt that look like Pimps ars getting passed in those pics :eek:nfloor

Man, that is one cool lookin game. To bad it doesnt come in a ral game console :rolleyes I wish I had a PS now
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,392 Posts
speed wheelie said:
Ok Yamaha makes pianos....To play a sad tune when there bikes come in last. :lao
Or when we blow up! :eek: In between Nascar 3 & 4 at Daytona On a restart, With a whole bunch of mofos right on your back tire :eek:
Talk about squeezin the seat.
That day i would have traded it for a piano. :)
 

·
ok, who farted?
Joined
·
559 Posts
this game is hard. i got all my licenses and you win a bike for every license, but they are slow bikes and it's difficult to win a race. the only fast ones i have so far is an 05 gixxer 1000 and two agusta f4's :). the game rocks nontheless.
 
21 - 40 of 70 Posts
Top