Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm kinda bored and thinking about going for a ride...maybe just the highway or something...anyone want to get out?

·
Registered
552 Posts
I was about to get on the bike when it started pouring down raining. what a joy. It's supposed to rain here every day for over the next 9 days

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
EndoChic said:
I was about to get on the bike when it started pouring down raining. what a joy. It's supposed to rain here every day for over the next 9 days

WTF!!!! I hope that shit don't make it over this way....9 days???!!?!

·
Registered
115 Posts
riding up in Raleigh

how about Wed?

·
Registered
279 Posts
kazlab67 said:
OK, I'm kinda bored and thinking about going for a ride...maybe just the highway or something...anyone want to get out?
Damn Mike, you should have called me. I was bored as well out messing around in the garage cleaning the bike up. I'm game tomorrow. Just let me know when.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey man, just zipped around here a bit...stopped at a friends house....For sure tommorrow...Any other bored Mofos welcome to ride...Wed=Ride!!!

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Too funny....Jesse and I went out riding after work... shoulda called man...shoulda called...

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why don't you post up in here since I sit at work all day reading this board til my eyes fall out. I can't call every member on here asking if they want to ride. It's much easier to do a general shout out.
Since Jesse works in the same office as you it is easy to arrange rides with him that way but for the rest of us spread across the region, post up :cheers :fiddy

·
Registered
279 Posts
kazlab67 said:
Why don't you post up in here since I sit at work all day reading this board til my eyes fall out. I can't call every member on here asking if they want to ride. It's much easier to do a general shout out.
Since Jesse works in the same office as you it is easy to arrange rides with him that way but for the rest of us spread across the region, post up :cheers :fiddy

Agreed. Hey Beotch, why don't you ever answer your phone...voice mail voice mail voice mail

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Am I being ragged on here?

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gixxer27519 said:
Am I being ragged on here?
No brotha...it's just easier to read on here when someone wants to ride or needs something..I'm always checking the forum throughout the day and read every single new post. :cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts