Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seem to be watching this stuff more and more. Im becoming a junkie :alky of the games. The swimming and the gymnastics games have been great. How the hell do the gymnist do it :eek:

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
I really enjoy the Olympics when it's on.

I like the swimming, the track, the gymnastics, and the volleyball.

I REALLY like the water polo and the swim races.

I watch it for a few hours every night...however, I think that if it were on every year, I'd get a bit tired of it.

·
Registered
912 Posts
how can you beat women's gymnastics. You can't i am addicted. Also beach volleyball

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
umm...not really. Nothing in summer olympic's interest me except for the volleyball.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nope, but I'll have it on in the other room while I'm doing something else in case something comes on that I want to watch.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I am getting hooked on the olympics. I never really cared for watching swimming or gymnastics but I been watching all those heats. I try to watch volleyball because I play sand volleyball and I picked up on some things that I was doing wrong and it help me play even better in my leauges.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I've been tivo'ing the Olympics so I don't miss any action.. i like the weightlifting, beach volleyball, track, gymnastics, and swimming.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Not even a little bit. I did watch most of the fencing competition, but that's it.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
nope, totaly forgot they were even on till the BF was watching ESPN and there they were.....

·
Registered
346 Posts
i watch it every night before i go to bed. fun to watch. I'm down with men and womens beach vball, mens hard court vball, and the gymnastics. The best stuff is on during the day. I went into the break room at work and there was mens double table tennis on. god that was funny, they are crazy good though.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I used to swim, so I like watching the swimming, but I fucking hate NBC's coverage. What happened to the days where they just showed the events with no morons commenting on stupid crap? I don't want peoples' back stories, I don't want to know who could tie whose medal record, or why the stands look empty, or that there is a lot of dust in the air. Just show the events, all of them, not just the Americans.

Fucking assholes.

·
Registered
558 Posts
man the dominican republic's women's volleyball team got some serious ASS on it.

Anyway, I'm pretty addicted I watch it while commercials are on or if nothing else is on.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Did you guys see the mens all around gymnastics. That was something else. Anyways, I couldnt think of any good reasons for having so many types of swimming strokes. Are they different for a reason or just different to be different?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
omg olympics are awesome just means the best of the best.. i love watchin em esp gymnastics and volleyball (best sport ever) used to do gymnastics with the hamm bros.. shouldve kept up! doh anywho i never knew they had so many sports.. maybe if i started training now... ha who am i tryin to kid.. well everyone enjoy! go USA!! =)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts