Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find out how to "register" my dealer tag. i am slowly but surely starting up a business, but haven't got it off the ground yet. I have not reached a point where I need a business license since I am not selling anything yet. I live in Georgia, specifically Cobb county.

In Georgia, the only thing I needed to get a Dealer Plate was a sales tax certificate, which is free to apply for, only one form. Then I filed an MV-6, and supplied the sales tax cert, and I recieved my Motorcycle Dealers Plate :) ; however, the plate did not come with the Year sticker on it or in the package. :pisson

Does anyone know how I get the "valid" sticker for my plate? Everytime I applied for a new plate(new car, not renewal), the sticker came in the package, but that is a whole different ballgame. Do I have to register this plate to a business(with a valid business license)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am just anxious to get this, but I will call the DMV on Monday. Thanks

·
VTX1300c rider
1,082 Posts
:bitchslap Just call the DMV they will have the answer, and remember their is no such thing as a stupid question :neener

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cruiser said:
:bitchslap Just call the DMV they will have the answer, and remember their is no such thing as a stupid question :neener

Thanks for the friendly reminder :rolleyes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts