Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, just looking for a cheap trailer type thing, best bet would probably be to build my own!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have seen both of those advertised...and I was thinking about it but after looking at the websites. They just dont look sturdy enough. I think Im just going to use the motorcycle trailer from Uhaul until I find one that I like.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the Moto-Tote sport,and can carry either my Ninja 636, or YZ 125. I love it. It has worked great and is very easy to store. I know it doesn't look "right" but it works fine.

koz

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm thinking about buying the Moto Tote but I'm not 100% convinced it's what I want. Anyone else out there have experience with one of these?

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Stephen072774 said:
i think they are plenty sturdy, but almost 500 bucks is a little salty.
Cheaper than a trailer...

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
One of the girls on the board (Upallnight) had one on the back of her Toyota...Toted her Duc up to Deals Gap with it...Shoot her a PM, she's very nice...

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Koz636 said:
I have the Moto-Tote sport,and can carry either my Ninja 636, or YZ 125. I love it. It has worked great and is very easy to store. I know it doesn't look "right" but it works fine.

koz
At least someone who's actually used one has chimed in.
The two things I would be careful of with that thing are tongue weight, and departure angle.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts