Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anybody is up for riding on 6/17 during the day and evening hours?? post up if you would like to hit the road for awhile and experience the ecstasy of the kettle moraine :banana and the joy of "spa"....a truly fantastic voyage awaits you (descriptive isn't it??)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
id be down to go for a lil while early afternoonish? i got some errands to run and i got the kid/dog in the morning so let me know bri i think you got my # =)

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Well, I work all day and I the new brake lines for the Kawasaki are supposed to come in the mail today, so I want to install those tonight after work.

But tomorrow I am planning on doing over 200 miles through holy hill, kettle moraine, watterville, zz, spa, and pretty much everything inbetween, so if you are up for that, let me know.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I'm up for a ride tonight. If I can get out of work early enough, I was thinking of heading down to Elkhorn. Otherwise, I'm always up for a ride around the kettle and hitting spa again! Maybe we can hook up with Mike later on as well?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts