Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm off the week of june 27th through july 1st....anybody up for riding?? I'm pretty much free all week and can ride at anytime during the day.
PM me or call....262-391-7744

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
I'd ride with you, but you go way to fast for me! :)

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
I may be able to swing a bike to ride so I should be up for some on the days when it might be cooler and not T-Storming lol.......
I'll call ya.

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Yeah, I can probably go sometime this week. I have the whole week off as well, but I still need to move to Illinois sometime too.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
VTEC_EATER said:
Yeah, I can probably go sometime this week. I have the whole week off as well, but I still need to move to Illinois sometime too.
Darren and Tom....let me know when you want to go...just give me a ring

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
im down i got tuesday off and thursday during the day and thats about it sorry for the late post but i didnt get a chance to get on here then let me know a time and place bri ill go =)

·
Registered
586 Posts
let's say be outside the main theater entrance at no later than 7:15. I will be going in at 7:15.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TylerZR6 said:
I'd be up for some riding tomorrow...

Give me a when and where to meet.

What kind of riding?

I would like to hit the kettle moraine and the surrounding areas....give me a call (see first post) and we'll figure out a time to hook up

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Raven R1 said:
I would like to hit the kettle moraine and the surrounding areas....give me a call (see first post) and we'll figure out a time to hook up
Cant we find something with a little smoother roads, my friends bike does not like typical WI rut, grooves, bumps and pot holes with his golf ball front tire LOL, now if I can rock your R1 well hell then I might not care so much. County O out by Oconomowoc of 67 well it holds that fine cos I can get the bike fast enough and over enough to find some smooth tread LOL...... Hell any sweeping corner you can run at a buck10 + is fun and there 5 of them in a row on O now I just want to be on a bike that feels comfortable at 130+ LOL I do so miss my baby :(

Oh well another couple of months and I plan to be rocking an RC51 :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UK_R6 said:
Cant we find something with a little smoother roads, my friends bike does not like typical WI rut, grooves, bumps and pot holes with his golf ball front tire LOL, now if I can rock your R1 well hell then I might not care so much. County O out by Oconomowoc of 67 well it holds that fine cos I can get the bike fast enough and over enough to find some smooth tread LOL...... Hell any sweeping corner you can run at a buck10 + is fun and there 5 of them in a row on O now I just want to be on a bike that feels comfortable at 130+ LOL I do so miss my baby :(

Oh well another couple of months and I plan to be rocking an RC51 :)

give me a call darren...doesn't matter where we ride....hell I'll even let you lead

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Raven R1 said:
give me a call darren...doesn't matter where we ride....hell I'll even let you lead
Sorry as of today all possible oportunities of riding are gone so no more for me until i find a job and a replacement bike.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts