Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody up for a ride on thursday night?? Post up people...we could possibly ride the kettle moraine area with a trip down "spa" :leghump

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Well, Ill probably be working until 6 or 6:30 tomorrow. And it depends if the bike feels like starting or not. It felt like it tonight (wednesday), but we will see how it feels tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VTEC_EATER said:
Well, Ill probably be working until 6 or 6:30 tomorrow. And it depends if the bike feels like starting or not. It felt like it tonight (wednesday), but we will see how it feels tomorrow.

sounds good...I would say we could meet inbetween 6:30 and 7:00....if your bike will cooperate

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Well I don't get off work til sometime between 10 and midnight tomorrow night but some of the guys I was with tonight and I are talking about me calling everyone when I'm off and getting together. We could possibly find a way to meet up that night... Where were you tonight Brian?

·
1,752 Posts
Okay, my long day got pushed back to tomorrow (Friday) so, I am home now, but have a golf lesson at 3, then I would like to shower and find zip ties so I can put my rear seat back on. After that, I can meet up with you Brian.

Where do you want to meet?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how about 7:00...we can ride for a bit and then meet moses for the ride to the fireworks?? for a meeting place...give me a call 262-391-7744

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Sorry - tonight I am working on Project ZX7

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Murf99 said:
Sorry - tonight I am working on Project ZX7
Project ZX7 is a winter project....are we aware that summer is fading fast young grasshopper :eek:

·
1,752 Posts
Okay, its about 6:45. Ive been really busy since my last message and this was the first I could get back to it. Anyways, Brian, if you are still at the computer give my cell a call and we will figure things out.

262-853-5388

Tom

1 - 13 of 13 Posts