Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been doing a lot of fall riding lately and haven't been seeing too many bikes out & about. The harley set seems to be afraid of dirty chrome and most of us are scared of deer!!!
Should be a nice day, hopefully I'll get out and get some good shots of the bike today :)

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That thing looks like it has to be a blast on those narrow twisties around here.

I put a few miles on this weekend but didn't take the camera...

I was beginning to think anyone that rode anything but a cruiser left the state :eek:nfloor

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
That thing looks like it has to be a blast on those narrow twisties around here.

I put a few miles on this weekend but didn't take the camera...

I was beginning to think anyone that rode anything but a cruiser left the state :eek:nfloor
the motard is great on these roads I wished I got one a long time a go.
as far as cruiser's go , thats all I had seen too. I passed a few on rt 21, got a few strange looks when a dirtbike passed them.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Seems I had a different experience this weekend. I didn't make it into WV but rode from NoVA down to Southern Va on Saturday and rode back on Sunday. On Sat the weather was overcast for the first half and I saw NO sport bikes for the entire day. I did see many Harley's and other touring bikes. On Sunday it was beautiful and I still saw NO sportbikes until getting back into NoVA and then only saw 1.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I'm usually out if it's above 50 degrees. You're not in my area though...

And right now my bike wont start... need a battery.

·
Premium Member
2,036 Posts
well I clipped its hind leg and only touched with front tire, I stayed up, it took a roll.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
well I clipped its hind leg and only touched with front tire, I stayed up, it took a roll.
Someone hit a small deer in front of the courthouse last week and a deputy had to go out and shoot it. They were trying to find someone to take it home because it was "bleeding all over the sidewalk". The deputy even offerd to load it into the cop car and drop it off at someones house. hah
I'd so put it in the back with it's head hanging out the window like a dog and cruise around town...

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
I'm usually out if it's above 50 degrees. You're not in my area though...

And right now my bike wont start... need a battery.
:twofinger HOWDY not many of the WV'ers on the sight anymore. i guess most of us have spread to other forums. I tend to come and visit once in awhile. nice wedding pictures and bikes. enjoy the area and be safe.

·
"Blah Blah Blah"
14,676 Posts
Someone hit a small deer in front of the courthouse last week and a deputy had to go out and shoot it. They were trying to find someone to take it home because it was "bleeding all over"

I'd so put it in the back with it's head hanging out the window like a dog and cruise around town...
:eek::eek::bitchslap

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts