Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a little solo ride yesterday....cruised out to that place. There wasn't a soul out there.....well, except for when I first got there. There was a guy on a cruiser and another on (I think) a YZF600. But they didn't stick around.

I hit it for a while and took off. Didn't see a single person.

Then I rode through some of the back roads between there and Lake Wales. Overall, it was fun....but kinda boring without anyone else there.

Gov

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
I went and rode my dirt bike this weekend, it had been like a month or two since I have riden dirt. Looks like I still have my form up on that, I spanked all my buddies that went with me. It was good getting back out on the dirt even though the street is fun.

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Yup, I went ridin with some peeps from Tampa.
We hit there route, was pretty fun. Only ran into 1 road that had some wetness to it. Everyone made it home safe, so it was all good.

·
Registered
100 Posts
B.E.T. said:
Yup, I went ridin with some peeps from Tampa.
We hit there route, was pretty fun. Only ran into 1 road that had some wetness to it. Everyone made it home safe, so it was all good.
What he said. :)

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I did that ride out of fun bike center to cherry pockets in lake wales on sunday. It was ok, mostly cruisers. I went with my dad though so I just figured I should enjoy the light, relaxing ride.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I might be up for it, but I'm purposely leaving my weekend up in the air just so I can go with the breeze. It's 4th of July weekend so I may be sittin by the pool drinkin a cold beer or sweatin my ass off ridin with my buddies.

Either way it sounds like great times for me! I'm off on Friday so I might be taking a little noon time ride just to get some mileage. Anybody interested in meeting at Southside Hooters say 11:45-12pm? Post down...er up!

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Bobby... you should have started a new thread for that post... HA HA.. it's cool though. I have about two days worth of prep for firework show's i'm involved in this weekend. I have to work friday but I may try and meet ya up there at hooters for lunch. I'll post up and let ya know. If not I'll two way ya.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
The Governor said:
I did a little solo ride yesterday....cruised out to that place. There wasn't a soul out there.....well, except for when I first got there. There was a guy on a cruiser and another on (I think) a YZF600. But they didn't stick around.

I hit it for a while and took off. Didn't see a single person.

Then I rode through some of the back roads between there and Lake Wales. Overall, it was fun....but kinda boring without anyone else there.

Gov
Damn
Gov. next time come by the house and ill ride with you!!! :cool:

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GSXR SICKS said:
I might be up for it, but I'm purposely leaving my weekend up in the air just so I can go with the breeze. It's 4th of July weekend so I may be sittin by the pool drinkin a cold beer or sweatin my ass off ridin with my buddies.

Either way it sounds like great times for me! I'm off on Friday so I might be taking a little noon time ride just to get some mileage. Anybody interested in meeting at Southside Hooters say 11:45-12pm? Post down...er up!
This thread was about last weekend.....not this coming weekend (4th)

Gov

1 - 10 of 10 Posts