Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seein if anyone else on SBN plays halo online using Xbconnect. I am usually on there quite a bit lately and will be tonight. add me to your friends list and we will get a game going.

If you don't know what i am talking about then go here. All you need is HALO and high speed internet. XBCONNECT

GT= BRAINDONER

later,
beau

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it works pretty damn good.... I am going out for a couple beers... i will be playing around 830pm cst.

its hard to find people to fit in with. Either they are really good, they suck, or the connection sucks. So the worst part is finding a good host. But it makes it all worth it when you can play 4+ other people that have a good connection. Try to find a host that has a low ping rate and fast connection without a lot of people already on it. If you like HALO, you will like it.

later,
beau

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Just wait till Halo 2 comes out.

I've seen it played...for just a minute...but it's fantastic...

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
hey im on here and there.......steve451 not tonight, but prolly tom. same bat time.....

·
i ride sideways
1,525 Posts
yeah i played on xbc a few times and got whomped, theres some good mofos out there at halo... and im not too shabby myself.

it did get kinda laggy a couple times too though

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jimbo44 said:
what kind of cable u need to connect the xbox to the pc?
If your going from the XBOX to the pc then you need a crossover cable.

If your going from the XBOX to a router/switch you just need a regular cable....

they are the same cable type... RJ-45 connectors on cat-5 or 5e cable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts