Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else feel like taking this bike out to dinner and a movie, followed by a little time at the local make-out spot? The bike lover in my says, "Yes." The engineer in me says, "YES! YES! YES!" :drool

Bimota Tesi 2D

Attachments

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I've always been a Bimota fan, favorite is the 500 V-Due, but that bike for some reason just doesn't get it going for me.

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Trick as fuck.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
That is worse than the R1 chopper.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love billet parts. It looks like something I could bolt together in my garage, like a giant model kit.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Umm, is it me or does it look like a Buell?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
From the BSME in me point of veiw.. YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your right, to bad I always see bikes as women, and I don't ever wanna sleep with one, but in this case, I'd make an acception

·
Registered
905 Posts
how do the handlebars turn the front wheel? im assuming those red levers have something to do with it somehow.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Robocop would own that.

·
Registered
475 Posts
G L said:
how do the handlebars turn the front wheel? im assuming those red levers have something to do with it somehow.
Yes, those red levers control the steering. you'd have to see it in action to understand - too hard to describe in words.

personally i like it... always been a big fan of the front swingarm bikes like the tesi and yam's gts1000... they never seem to be big sellers though.

and you're right - it looks like a giant model... the billet parts are very nice.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wickedninja said:
wtf? Dinner and a movie with that thing? sorry, don't think so......
It's a joke, get it? Like take it on a date, wine and dine it, then back to my place for a little .... I've said too much.

·
Registered
681 Posts
If ya have to ask...you'll never UNDERSTAND.

Other than the pipe(buell style)...............GIVE ME 2 Please, daddy likey!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts