Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanting to do a roll call for current WV guys and gals on here. The old thread pretty much died.

Anyway, I live in Sissonville (Charleston area). If anyone is in the area and wants to get together for a ride drop me a pm.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am from Parkersburg but I am currently in Pensacola Florida. I haven't been able to ride my bike all summer and it sucks. I miss being able to ride back home. I might be able to come back in November but by then it'll be too cold to go out.

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
I am from Parkersburg but I am currently in Pensacola Florida. I haven't been able to ride my bike all summer and it sucks. I miss being able to ride back home. I might be able to come back in November but by then it'll be too cold to go out.
too cold? ride until the cinder's are on the roads.

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
Picked up another bike a couple months ago, so I'm active again up in Charles Town. at least until it gets too cold out :p
how do you like the drz? I pick up my dr650sm Sat. I can hardly wait.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I love it. so much more fun than a super sport type bike. its even more entertaining with the sm wheels on it, haha.

I just love the 'hey, where does this dirt path go? fuck it, lets check it out' ability of this thing. who cares if you scratch up the plastics? I know I dont. (yellow doesnt show them too bad either)

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts

well that was supposed to be an edit to the previous post but somehow ended up in the quick reply box. oh well.
thats cool, what tires you running? I have a felling I may have to pick up tires. I may stay with PPowers. I love them on my R6. your's looks more aggressive over street bike tires. is yours the 400 sm?

·
Registered
186 Posts
They are avon distanzia's. they came with the wheels when I picked them up. They seem to do fairly well on the street plus the little bit of dirt/gravel roads I hit yesterday. Avon says its a 90/10% (street/dirt) tire anyway. A lot of people over on thumpertalk.com run these tires and like them. The other tire you see a lot is the continental conti-force sm.

my bike is an s model, I picked up the sm wheels last weekend.

and this is how it looked bone stock

1 - 16 of 16 Posts