Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
POP
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if we were still planning to get together. Hadn't read anything since the board had been switched.

·
Registered
205 Posts
ukdej79 said:
Just wondering if we were still planning to get together. Hadn't read anything since the board had been switched.
God point, the old list had the poll running for early, mid or late September, and whether we wanted to go to Blue Ridge motorcycle resort, TWO in Suches GA or KOA in Boone NC.

Is there still enough interest to do this, if so, I can start the poll again.

Skippy

·
Registered
41 Posts
virtualt said:
God point, the old list had the poll running for early, mid or late September, and whether we wanted to go to Blue Ridge motorcycle resort, TWO in Suches GA or KOA in Boone NC.

Is there still enough interest to do this, if so, I can start the poll again.

Skippy
I went to school in Boone. I'd love to ride my bike back up there and meet you guys. Either way though I'm in!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I am up for it. Lets just nail something down and start planning. I am starting a new job soon so hopefully if I plan it soon enough that Ill be able to go.

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Im all for anything i can drive to. Im in central NY and i have vacation time comming so lets get the ball rolling huh?

·
Registered
77 Posts
kdk1899 said:
Im all for anything i can drive to. Im in central NY and i have vacation time comming so lets get the ball rolling huh?
Where abouts in CNY, I'm in Fulton county. Nice to see someone else from upstate here.

Robb

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
I live in chenago County but hang out in Broome most of the time.

·
POP
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nogoshowboat said:
UK ... there has to be some place around LBL that we could congregate ... don't you think?

Actually, the most northern part and the most southern part of the Trace through LBL is good to ride. The middle part is kinda straight. (For those of you that are not familiar with Western Kentucky LBL stands for Land Between the Lakes.) The road that goes out to Hemitite Lake is pretty good also. Just have to watch out for park rangers. There are some good roads in Livingston Co. that my uncle has shown me. If your ever down this way I'd recommend checking them out.

OH and I love your avatar now!!!! :3eek Verrrrrrryyyy nice :dblthumb

Back on the subject now: We're still planning on having it (the rally) in the Eastern TN, Northern Georgia, Western NC area, right?? You let me know where and when and barring anything major, I'll be there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts