Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering which of you ladies ride the track.

I'm totally addicted and love to ride where there aren't cars and issues on the road to contend with. And i love to be able to get better skilled and hopefully one day drag a knee..

dragging toes is bad i found out.. i fixed that this year.

also.. if anyone wants to chat just about track stuff.. sportbiketrackjunkie.com has a bunch of new people signing up.. the forum is about a week old.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Present.

There are quite a few female track junkies here track and several racers. There are usually trackday threads whenever one of us goes. There's no need to go anywhere else for track talk. ;)

·
Sportbike Addict
464 Posts
Count me in! Have done some trackdays both this year and last and I am considering getting my CRA license for the '09 season. :banana

·
The Fuzz
5,975 Posts
Just started, but enjoy it enough that I bought a trailer to get my bike/stuff back and forth. :D

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that's awesome about the trailer, and nice to meet you ladies.

i kept thinking i'd get a hitch put on my 4cl car..

wasn't sure that was a great idea, so we do ride shares around here. it's much more fun to be at the track with friends too. :)

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
I put a trailer hitch on the 6cyl car I used to have but it started to kill my transmission after a couple of trips. (Though we were ppulling 2 bikes, all our gear, supplies & camping stuff) So I traded it for a truck a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I did the intro session with NESBA this year and I'm hooked. My winter is being spent saving up money for leathers and track days. I hope to do several next year. We always have quite a big group from our area hitting up Barber and Tally several times throughout the year. Granted I'm generally the only female in our group...

·
The Fuzz
5,975 Posts
I put a trailer hitch on the 6cyl car I used to have but it started to kill my transmission after a couple of trips. (Though we were ppulling 2 bikes, all our gear, supplies & camping stuff) So I traded it for a truck a couple of years ago.
I was looking at trucks in the paper yesterday. Although I have the hitch and everything on the Lexus, I don't want to do the same thing as what happened to your car, hauling everything. You can get one now for relatively cheap, compared to before. I'm sure that if I babied it, it would be fine, but I'd rather not take that chance with the hills up there.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Just wondering which of you ladies ride the track.

I'm totally addicted and love to ride where there aren't cars and issues on the road to contend with. And i love to be able to get better skilled and hopefully one day drag a knee..

dragging toes is bad i found out.. i fixed that this year.

also.. if anyone wants to chat just about track stuff.. sportbiketrackjunkie.com has a bunch of new people signing up.. the forum is about a week old.

Guilty. okay, ladies, let's bust out the pics. AC, I KNOW you have some, same for you Diamond. Break them out.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
I don't think I have any that haven't been posted here before. Here are a couple older ones, and two new ones that also have Needinjustice, from last Sept.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
nice!!! See, I knew you had some :D

·
Sportbike Addict
464 Posts
A few...

The first on my '02 F4i and the others on my GSX-R750.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Ohh yes I am a track addict! Love it, I find it more relaxing because I am not worrying about cars, pot holes and the rest. I am soooo looking forward to hitting the tracks here in Europe, my goal is to ride on at least one Moto Gp track here.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
i love the pics.. keep em comin.. here are a few of my friend Michelle and I at NJMP, TPM didn't have a Photographer.. so no good ones of us riding.

Then the 4 girls i rode with at Pocono East for my first track of 2008

i rode the duc

and one of me at NJMP . This awesome chic Kristan was taking pics all day.. and was nice enough to send me some.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts